Marc Guehi

gdm

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

He never really cut as deep as Hope is trying.

Keithis just really adding to what we all know, none of us can be sure, but Eddie Howe doesn't for one minute strike me as a guy who's stubborn, throws his toys out of the pram or put his foot down, they all (collaborating) desperately want this player for it to have gone to the wire, Hope is a cunt for trying to paint Howe as the problem if we get nobody, that's all I'm saying.

That's all well and good but there's literally no difference between what Hope's saying (Howe saying it's Gueye or no one) and what Downie's saying. No difference whatsoever 

Aye, I never got that. We had a really good spell after those 3 losses, we just started picking up a ridiculous number of injuries over the following months that was unsustainable. I'm not having that that was down to Nunez scoring a couple of goals. 

7 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

He never really cut as deep as Hope is trying.

Keithis just really adding to what we all know, none of us can be sure, but Eddie Howe doesn't for one minute strike me as a guy who's stubborn, throws his toys out of the pram or put his foot down, they all (collaborating) desperately want this player for it to have gone to the wire, Hope is a cunt for trying to paint Howe as the problem if we get nobody, that's all I'm saying.

He was virtually Celtic manager and walked away coz they wouldn’t give more staff. He definitely has a stubborn side 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

He was virtually Celtic manager and walked away coz they wouldn’t give more staff. He definitely has a stubborn side 

I think this is very clear that he is and I have always said that it will be his downfall.

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Parrish is probably banking on a bidding war next summer and the money they’ll get from finishing higher up the league offsetting being in the final year of his contract. 

I don’t think he is, I think he realises his team actually aren’t particularly good despite the hype and relegation would cost a whole lot more than the 20m MAX they lose next summer. 

Yeah fair point 

I get what you’re saying don’t get me wrong but Parish is basically the head honcho of the other 14, you know the gravy train riders? All they want to do is exist and increase the value of their equity. It’s why they nod through everything the super league 6 suggest. 

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I get what you’re saying don’t get me wrong but Parish is basically the head honcho of the other 14, you know the gravy train riders? All they want to do is exist and increase the value of their equity. It’s why they nod through everything the super league 6 suggest. 

And therefore probably why his stance against us has been so determined. 

And therefore probably why his stance against us has been so determined. 

Which is fine, he’s entitled to do that and if anything it only exposes our own failings. If you’re being quoted daft money for a player you walk away; what you do not do is lowball offer and drag it out without a plan b. 

Man, fuck these 'big six' dickriders.

Bournemouth, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Brentford.  

I can't wait for the day when they get relegated back to their rightful positions and are replaced by the traditional bigger clubs who will actually show some ambition.

Just now, Sima said:

I can't wait for the day when they get relegated back to their rightful positions and are replaced by the traditional bigger clubs who will actually show some ambition.

Hate to break it to you but even if the first thing occured the second thing will not. The amount of money needed to actually chase the top 6 is beyond the pale and beyond everyone who isn’t a multi billionaire with 100’s of millions to gamble. 

for most rational business people it’s better to fall in line with Parish and watch your clubs value grow. Nobody is paying to watch Brighton vs Palace other than the fans of those two clubs. 

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Southern Nonce Brigade. Twerking for Cartel Cunt scraps.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Some posters have fully lost their heads this last week or two.

Suddenly believing journos and their speculative, often vague pieces and taking them as gospel. Then having a meltdown off the back of it. 

In lieu of official communication the void will always be filled with something mind. 

Id love to hear an official explanation for the shambles which is occurring but I won’t hold my breathe. If that’s me having a meltdown or losing my head fair enough. 

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Some posters have fully lost their heads this last week or two.

Suddenly believing journos and their speculative, often vague pieces and taking them as gospel. Then having a meltdown off the back of it. 

You're saying this because things seem to be going so amazingly well so far this summer yeah? 

Edit: just seen your posts in the other thread - one or 2 have fully lost their heads I agree :lol:

Edited by Sean

12 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

In lieu of official communication the void will always be filled with something mind. 

Id love to hear an official explanation for the shambles which is occurring but I won’t hold my breathe. If that’s me having a meltdown or losing my head fair enough. 

Do other clubs release official explanations for bad transfer windows or any potential internal power struggles? 

Could it not just be that the money available was to be invested for a long term, transformative CB signing and they are happy to go with the RW options for now (I wouldn’t be FWIW). As oppoosed to splitting it across two players who are not really at that elite level or with potential to be.

I’m sure even when Ashworth was here they made a big point about waiting for the right player. Not just buying/loaning a player for a certain position. 

How do we know they haven’t gone through lists of players, enquired, been turned down, turned off by the price etc. Thus ending up with a fairly small pool of players to choose from.

We’ve done plenty of business since the takeover without reporting on it every 5 minutes. The local journos have shown time and again to not have a clue with transfer dealings, for example. 

Fairly unsatisfactory that we have exhausted any list we may have had by the looks of it and ended up with Guehi as the number one which now isn’t happening. I’ll agree there. 

I just guess everyone hanging on that cunt Hope’s every word and just being desperate to use that to further strengthen their already negative, miserable view on the club. Is what I’ve got an issue with. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

7 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Bournemouth have a net spend of €247 million over the last 3 summers to be fair to them, so I wouldn’t say they lacked ambition. 

Quite the opposite, I have no idea how they keep spending what they do.

Likewise with Brighton.

Actually think those clubs have done a great job to stabilise themselves as PL sides given their relatively small supporter bases.

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Do other clubs release official explanations for bad transfer windows or any potential internal power struggles? 

Could it not just be that the money available was to be invested for a long term, transformative CB signing and they are happy to go with the RW options for now (I wouldn’t be FWIW). As oppoosed to splitting it across two players who are not really at that elite level or with potential to be.

I’m sure even when Ashworth was here they made a big point about waiting for the right player. Not just buying/loaning a player for a certain position. 

How do we know they haven’t gone through lists of players, enquired, been turned down, turned off by the price etc. Thus ending up with a fairly small pool of players to choose from.

We’ve done plenty of business since the takeover without reporting on it every 5 minutes. The local journos have shown time and again to not have a clue with transfer dealings, for example. 

Fairly unsatisfactory that we have exhausted any list we may have had by the looks of it and ended up with Guehi as the number one which now isn’t happening. I’ll agree there. 

I just guess everyone hanging on that cunt Hope’s every word and just being desperate to use that to further strengthen their already negative, miserable view on the club. Is what I’ve got an issue with. 

My point was pretty simple like, the void will be filled if the club opt not to do so themselves. 

I’m not demanding an official explanation nor do I expect to receive one, I know exactly how this plays out the face saving will begin.

I think what we have achieved though is we’ve removed positivity and excitement from our fan base and filled with it with rumour and hearsay and we’ve nobody to blame for that other than ourselves. 

We’ve had an entire summer to improve a team which everyone knows can be improved; we are not 1972 Brazil and we do have money and for whatever reason we haven’t managed to achieve that simple task. 

We should also take a step back and re examine the clubs own words and goals, YAR said the goal is to be number one; the fans believe that this window has done absolutely nothing to bring us closer to that goal.