Marc Guehi

gdm

Would be nice. Would be a lot of money only in the new rules context but more of an investment in the context of not needing to do anything with the defence for many seasons to come.

23 minutes ago, simonsays said:

I guess everyone's opinion will differ, but I thought he was probably England's best player at the Euro's - he was faultless.

So you forget the game when his touch was heavy and he was robbed and the player was in on goal only to hesitate and him block the shot. Or the ball dropping which he let bounce and leading to another great chance. Then the one he went for and changed mind and got caught out leading to another chance. 

Recall him having a very good first game which was enough to set the narrative and the media brainwash. Actually thought Konsa played better when Guehi got suspended for the third game which although a minor thing shows he was caught out twice for cards also.

Don’t want to sound overly harsh. If he signs I hope he proves me wrong like I said Gordon would prove the doubters wrong. It’s more about the fee and wage demands if it doesn’t work out.

For £60-70m its our biggest gamble for sure.

Seems an incredibly difficult deal to do tbh, Palace don't have to sell and you'd think there'd be a lot of other interest. Putting pressure on Milan over Thiaw?

Be canny if this is an Isak situation where it breaks and finalises within a few days.

Some people are never happy like, “spend some fucking money ffs… no not that much money!”

If it's within our budget and doesn't prevent us from upgrading on Almiron, it's as far away from a gamble as you can get. That's the benefit of buying from the PL, you're getting proven quality. 

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Be canny if this is an Isak situation where it breaks and finalises within a few days.

Some people are never happy like, “spend some fucking money ffs… no not that much money!”

Disgusting the way you have to understands sports now if you're going to be a professional accounting fan.

Thing is that you are also paying for a Guaranteed quality player. We might buy another Botman, or similar price who doesn’t prove to be a very good signing as we would have hoped. This is more or less risk free. Guehi is very very unlikely to go wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Ginola said:

If we had a back 4 of Hall, Livra, Botman and Guehi we'd be set up for years. Sign me up

We’d be a top RW from this being the case all over the pitch. Outfield at least.