Newcastle United 1-0 Southampton (17/08/24)

Disco

These have lost their head since we went a goal down. The foul in the centre circle off the ball, the lunge on Gordon. They have been rattled.

Diaz is acting all cocky, but that could quickly turn to frustration if we can get at him. We should absolutely be targeting him, he’s a hot head and will push a 2nd yellow.

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Pawson is a fucking cunt

Alwsys been absolutely shite. Letting them get away with murder in the middle. Every time we get the ball back to goal someone goes straight through the back. It’s why Schär lost his shit n all.

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Handball?

I’m 100% convinced he’s never seen a game of football before. He’s always been a terrible referee, and to make it worse he looks like he knows he is doing wrong, and is smug about it.

8 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Schar doing that annoying thing he does at times at the back, of dwelling on the ball and inviting the pressure, in the lead up to that. Wish he wouldn't.

The head butt is non existent really, but we know these decisions always go badly. Don't fucking give the refs these opportunities to screw us over!

Infuriating stuff.

Worth baring in mind that the confrontation wouldn't have happened had the ref got a grip of their fouling early on.

Couldn't believe booked Hall after letting them away with 3.

Loads of awful performances from us. 3 CMs have worked their arses off though.

1 minute ago, Guybrush said:

They're proper dirty like. Fouls all over the shop.

I can't even articulate my rage properly, I'm gonna go angrily vacuum my living room [emoji38]

It's what happens when you're a shit player playing for a shit irrelevant team. They know they can't win playing properly so they resort to dirty tricks

Edited by mikejaxer

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Fucking seething with that ref performance.

Diaz is a fucking prick too.

If we score a 2nd I hope whoever scores celebrates right in that cunt's face

Edited by mush