Nottingham Forest (3) 1-1 (4) Newcastle United [LC2] (28/08/24)

BlueStar

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

TBF, we've been mostly poor away from home for 12 months. It's not just 3 matches. Agree with calling out the usual OTT shite.

There's an issue that needs to be worked out, I agree, been going on for a while aside from a few games. But just posting the same emotive tripe over and over on every page is a tedious read. Nobody is thrilled at how we're playing but I tend to think we'll find our feet soon, Tonali has been a huge plus today. We've just given a soft goal away again and look disjointed, it'll pick up.

Just now, RobS said:

Something just not right with this lot - dunno what but we’re ahit and have been for months now. 

Agreed. 

Very stale, no fight, sloppy in possession - proper malaise.

3 minutes ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

That woman knitting looks like a serial killer

Had on, I can't take in a bottle of coke with a cap on but she can bring in footlong needles?

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

It’s the exact same squad. Not like they’re having to learn how other players play 

Yeah, and they don't look very sharp right now, and it's the whole team.

Don't understand your point.

Main issue for me is that we look so tired. I didn’t watch the Girona game but apparently we looked full of energy and pressing early doors which got me excited for the season. Just same as last season this 

Isak has not been in the game at all bar the first minute. For that reason alone I’d substitute him and give Osula some minutes. Then there is the fact he’s already got a few knocks tonight and we have another game on Sunday

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

It's repetitive and fucking boring is all. 3 games in and they've all been the same. We haven't even lost a game yet :lol:

Aye, almost as boring as watching the same turgid shit from the team we all love. 

Lets have it right mate, those results have massively flattered us.