Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 01/09/24 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Think Gordon plays really well on the right, and by bringing on barnes on the left we would not be any weaker there.

Seems a no brainer against Tottenham.

Just can't see why Eddie hasn't done this already...

15 minutes ago, buzza said:

Think Gordon plays really well on the right, and by bringing on barnes on the left we would not be any weaker there.

Seems a no brainer against Tottenham.

Just can't see why Eddie hasn't done this already...

I think they can switch sides, either way Barnes surely has to start on Sunday with Gordon and Isak

This is an annoyingly important game now.

3 points and 7 from 9, especially if we look good, could go a long way to putting the transfer window behind us.

Lose this with three away games and City to follow in the next four, plus the mood from the window, and I'd be a little concerned about where this season could head.

I had never seen Barnes play on the right until the other night. I think there was enough there to show he can do a job and it's about getting our best players on the pitch. Like people said, he and Gordon can switch wings in-game to keep opponents guessing.

He's been one of our slightly more positive performers so far Barnes, so think he's earned a league start.

Edited by alexf

Pope Nicholas

Tino

Krafth Mac & Cheese

BDB

Cannonball Hall

Sandro Mfing Tonali

Mad Brazilian 1 

Mad Brazilian 2 

Alan

Ice Cold

Milky Bar Kid

3-1: Isak, Gordon, Sandro

7 points from 9 and a league cup 3rd round place v Wimbledon is ace. Stop whingeing. 

Edited by Joelinton7

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

The crowd need to be absolutely fired up for this. Need to put aside any disappointment and go absolutely all in supporting the lads. I think we will as well

They’ll sing for 2 mins then sit in silence