Fulham vs. Newcastle United: 21/09/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Still confident we'll get the win and go into Sunday top of the league.

Subsequently not going into Monday top of the league will however be embarrassing.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Twice as well 😆

Wait till we meet Villa... That's why I'm so keen we pick up points against the crappier teams now.

Edited by 80

Fulham are fairly front foot so Gordon up top might work if we nail counters, but I expect we'll have the issue of it sticking when we're under pressure in our usual shape. 

They have some good footballers but their spine lacks physicality imo, we should be going there looking to dominate the middle.

6 hours ago, LFEE said:

Twice as well 😆

Haven't we beaten them the last six times out, four of which were away? In fact we've won our last five at their place, including the cup. 

12 hours ago, Displayname said:

Quite surprised to see us being odds favorite to win this one. 

I doubt that's taking into account we'll be going in without a striker.

Tricky one. We could get the three points easier than expected, or we could just suffer heavy loss. Fulham has a relatively new setup which makes them a bit inconsistent atm. Hope we capitalise it

Could do with a comfortable win here but in reality it's likely to be a scrappy draw or scraping a win. Getting in to play City at home, unbeaten, kind of gives us a free hit a little bit, get anything from that afterwards and really the sky should be our limit and we should start to believe in ourselves a lot more.

Edited by Heron