Chelsea vs Newcastle United: 27/10/24 @ 14:00 Sky Sports

Paully

Is anyone else watching this in Vegas (ohh look at me!)?!

We’re watching it at the Rum Runner Lounge on Tropicana (Toon Army Las Vegas) if anyone else is over there and fancies a 7am beverage!

Edited by Paully
Error

We could be top of the league unbeaten and I'd still predict a defeat here. Cunt club, just get through it and bot them in the cup a few days later. 

40 minutes ago, Paully said:

Is anyone else watching this in Vegas (ohh look at me!)?!

We’re watching it at the Rum Runner Lounge on Tropicana (Toon Army Las Vegas) if anyone else is over there and fancies a 7am beverage!

I'll be watching it in Crete. Can't see anything other than a home win sadly.

We’ll huff and puff and they’ll blow our house down! Please prove me wrong. Haven’t looked forward to us playing for a while now. Don’t like this feeling at all. Still back Eddie, January will tell us a few things. This feels like a pressure year for us.

13 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

We wont go three games without scoring, lets hope we are not super soft in defence like we usually are.

Given our away record and performances, I would say it’s a strong possibility we do go 3 in a row without scoring tbh.

I think it’ll be competitive but ultimately we’ll probably lose. 

We need to keep our heads for this next couple of weeks TBH, could be a lot of bad results coming up but it doesn’t mean the season is over. 

No goal from open play in four and a half matches and this is about the last sort of fixture we need on that kind of run.

Can see Palmer being the difference in a tight game but hard to predict anything other than a defeat at the absolute graveyard that is Stamford sodding Bridge.

1 hour ago, nufc123 said:

We wont go three games without scoring, lets hope we are not super soft in defence like we usually are.

That depends on the ref. 0 non-penalty goals in the last 4 games now.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Given our away record and performances, I would say it’s a strong possibility we do go 3 in a row without scoring tbh.

Chelsea defence just as whoppy as ours. Should score here, but yeah away games are always a problem.

we should've won here in Howe's first season with a patched up side robbed by Havertz and the ref etc 

we should've won he in the cup last season but for the ref again (they should've had 2 red cards and did some serious damage with Gordon and Krafth going off injured) before Trippier error in the 95th minute or something 

then in the league I think we were favourites and many expecting us to win as they were utter shite, but it's never that straightforward 

it's always been a bogey ground in my lifetime, they'll be expecting to win, I'd be happy with a point