Babel in part exchange with Luque

Unbelievable

Have they just got that from the forum? :lol:

Newcastle insider Karate_Kuyt  has confirmed...

Lol.. I don´t think I´m the only person in the world who was watching that football program on Dutch tellie. I think the pundit is generally quite well informed, so we´ll have to see if there´s some truth to this story..

Please find this link to a message on an ajax forum..

http://ajax.netwerk.to/nieuws/artikel/13008_%27Bod%20van%207%20miljoen%20plus%20Luque%20voor%20Ryan%20Babel%27.php

Notice the first fan reaction too.. It just happens to be in English for your convenience..  :buck2:

Have they just got that from the forum? :lol:

Newcastle insider Karate_Kuyt  has confirmed...

Lol.. I don´t think I´m the only person in the world who was watching that football program on Dutch tellie. I think the pundit is generally quite well informed, so we´ll have to see if there´s some truth to this story..

Please find this link to a message on an ajax forum..

http://ajax.netwerk.to/nieuws/artikel/13008_%27Bod%20van%207%20miljoen%20plus%20Luque%20voor%20Ryan%20Babel%27.php

Notice the first fan reaction too.. It just happens to be in English for your convenience..  :buck2:

Maurito 28 januari 2007 om 22:49:53 help mods!

Alleen doen als hij niet wil bijtekenen. Mooi chantagemiddel. Wie wil er nou naar "the graveyard for your career" Newcastle?

appugnare 28 januari 2007 om 22:53:16 help mods!

Mooie ruil maar ik denk niet dat geeen van beide spelers interesse hebben.

Mike1976 28 januari 2007 om 22:53:27 help mods!

Je kan iemand niet dwingen, dus dat zal "helaas" niet gaan ;)

TNS 28 januari 2007 om 22:55:14 help mods!

Strik erom! Leonardo heeft veel meer dreiging als linksbuiten. Centraal komt Babel te kort; goed met ruimte voor zich, marig met z'n rug naar de goal. Daarnaast is Luque een prima speler. Struikelblok zal zijn dat HtC het wel ziet zitten in Ryan ;)

Skoft_69 28 januari 2007 om 22:55:50 help mods!

Graveyard? Shearer heeft het daar toch prima gedaan? Maar ik kan me niet voorstellen dat Babel dit wil....ik geloof eigenlijk ook nooit transferferuchten als er meerdere spelers in betrokken zijn. Babel moet willen, Luque ook....ik denk niet dat dit zal gaan gebeuren. Ik ken Luque ook niet echt goed...weet alleen dat hij een keer psv een overwintering in Europa door de neus boorde met een vrije trap in dienst van Deportivo.

Mike1976 28 januari 2007 om 22:56:54 help mods!

Je kan iemand niet dwingen, dus dat zal "helaas" niet gaan ;)

maxwellforever 28 januari 2007 om 23:00:06 help mods!

Newcaste, dat is het feyenoord van Engeland. Aardig clubje, maar zal incidenteel een prijs pakken en zeker de komende jaren geen kampioen worden.

Peter 28 januari 2007 om 23:01:33 help mods!

Babel is gek van Arsenal, dus NUFC zal er wel niet in zitten. Jammer, want ik vind het een goed bod.

R.E.M. 28 januari 2007 om 23:04:08 help mods!

Als hij inderdaad niet bijtekent dan ben je een dief van je portemonnee als je het niet doet. Luque is gewoon een klasse-speler, als Babel wel bijtekent (die evt. gelimiteerde transfersom moet dan wel op zn minst 15 miljoen zijn, maar liever helemaal niet natuurlijk) dan zou ik het niet doen.

chinom 28 januari 2007 om 23:05:28 help mods!

Niet doen. Ryan is dit jaar enorm gegroeit, en er zit nog zoveel potentie in dat jong

nigeldinho 28 januari 2007 om 23:10:09 help mods!

Hop weg wezen die kerel. Erger me dood aan hem. Alhoewel... hij kan het goed vinden met Leoooooo Leoooooooooooooo:D

maristeas 28 januari 2007 om 23:11:02 help mods!

van mij mag het. Luque is zeker een goeie speler. en tja met Babel ze contract gaat het niet helemaal lekker. en zolang Huntelaar maar in de basis blijft maakt het mij opzig vrij weinig uit :)

Aramz 28 januari 2007 om 23:14:37 help mods!

Wanneer kan k Babel wegbrengen en Luque ophalen!

joodse zeeuw 28 januari 2007 om 23:15:39 help mods!

Van mij mogen ze m gratis hebben

ajax1900chivu 28 januari 2007 om 23:21:36 help mods!

@maxwellforever: Naast groot ajax fan heb ik ook veel sympathie voor Newcastle United. Het is absoluut een zeer wisselvallige club, maar vergelijk ze alsjeblieft niet met die club uit r*dam... Ik denk dat Ajax Babel nog niet moet laten gaan en zeker Luque niet moet overnemen, omdat deze vaak geblesseerd is en nooit echt in vorm de laatste tijd. Hij presteert echt zeer matig, terwijl Babel elke keer weer een aanvallende impuls oplevert. Met Leo en Babel hebben we nu verreweg de snelste en meest technische aanval, laten we dat alsjeblieft zo houden!

Maxi 28 januari 2007 om 23:23:43 help mods!

hij is gegroeid? weinig vooruitgang sinds die uitwedstrijd in Groningen op zn 18e(?)verjaardag..

--------------------------------------

God English has changed since i was at school. All the hip lingo, im getting old.

God English has changed since i was at school. All the hip lingo, im getting old.

Alleen doen als hij niet wil bijtekenen. Mooi chantagemiddel. Wie wil er nou naar "the graveyard for your career" Newcastle?

He means this

He means this

Whoever said it is correct :lol:

If we can get him for the price it is a absolute bargain. We are basically just paying £4.5m as Luque is worth nothing to us and in return we are getting a young but raw talent.

Don't think he is by any means the finished article and I don't think short term he will have a great effect but long term I beieve he could be a real gem.

Guest SmileyCulture

I think something along the lines of:

Dyer, Parker, Emre, Milner

Babel, Martins

Would be a force to trouble any prem back four, lots of pace and skill, plus the added bonus of getting rid of Luque this could be a near perfect deal for the club (barring the perchase of a big name and/or highly talented a defender ofcourse).

Babel, Martins

Would be a force to trouble any prem back four, lots of pace and skill, plus the added bonus of getting rid of Luque this could be a near perfect deal for the club (barring the perchase of a big name and/or highly talented a defender ofcourse).

Em Owen?

Guest smoggeordie

Babel, Martins

Em Owen?

Hargreaves? Off to Man United tbh  ;)

'Maurito  28 januari 2007 om 22:49:53 help mods!

Alleen doen als hij niet wil bijtekenen. Mooi chantagemiddel. Wie wil er nou naar "the graveyard for your career" Newcastle?'

:lol:

Blatently a post by GHoeberX

also have to think long term that owen would no doubt get injured again plus we are normally in more than one cup per season and the fact that the african nations comes round is it once every two seasons so that would mean martins could go bye bye for quite a few weeks.

Martins and Babel both in their early twenties would be a great team for the future of the attack if we can hold onto them both.

Milner, zoggy martins and babel oldest right now is 22 so we could potentially have them running at top form for a good 5/6 seasons bringing consistancy back to the side none of this chopping and changing shite we get loaded with the last 2/3 seasons.

He means this

Missed that in the confusion, i blame my rose-tinted specs.

Anyone care to translate any of the other messages, as in the ones with some optimism from our side?

Guest SmileyCulture

also have to think long term that owen would no doubt get injured again plus we are normally in more than one cup per season and the fact that the african nations comes round is it once every two seasons so that would mean martins could go bye bye for quite a few weeks.

Martins and Babel both in their early twenties would be a great team for the future of the attack if we can hold onto them both.

Milner, zoggy martins and babel oldest right now is 22 so we could potentially have them running at top form for a good 5/6 seasons bringing consistancy back to the side none of this chopping and changing shite we get loaded with the last 2/3 seasons.

Totaly agree, plus we need to think about the possibility that Owen is'nt going to be the same player when he does come back 100%, he's been out for a hell of a long time, as much as i hope he has a Solskjaer-like return he might just end up not performing.

I don´t have time to translate as I´m off to bed, but most of the reactions are in favour of this move, and that should tell its own story. They, like me, don´t think he´s good enough for this level..

Fuking great.

I heard he was the next Henry as well!