Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Noticed MotD is on tonight as spurs, Liverpool and both mancs are playing, tomorrow, nothing when they could show highlights of all the midweek games.

That's absolutely unbelievable. I just assumed it was on tomorrow as well.

That's a fucking joke, an absolutely piss take of a situation. Unbelievable. Could understand if there were like 1/2 games tomorrow but half the calendar is then.

Although tbf I am looking forward to Burglar in the House.

Noticed MotD is on tonight as spurs, Liverpool and both mancs are playing, tomorrow, nothing when they could show highlights of all the midweek games.

Not cool. The BBC are idiots.

I was thinking if there was going to be a second one. Poor.

just for arsenal ?

Not cool. The BBC are idiots.

I was thinking if there was going to be a second one. Poor.

just for arsenal ?

:lol:

Mick McCarthy's post-match interviews.

Everyone goes on about he's "honest" and "refreshing" but I just find him a totally contrary bassa.

Urgh, absolutely. Takes the "i'm a manager so i've a right to be a dick to interviewers" to a new level. They're not insulting your family with every question, Mick, no need to act like it.

Mick McCarthy's post-match interviews.

Everyone goes on about he's "honest" and "refreshing" but I just find him a totally contrary bassa.

Urgh, absolutely. Takes the "i'm a manager so i've a right to be a dick to interviewers" to a new level. They're not insulting your family with every question, Mick, no need to act like it.

honestly don't mind and never minded McCarthy

Probably been said before:

The vastly over-rated Theo Walcott. He is quick, but sh*t. Always good for a laugh though.

Then again the Arse are surely saying the same thing when they see Shola. He is slow and sh*t.

• 3 weeks later...