Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

TV "pundits" saying they would pay to watch a team or player. I don't think it occurs to them that WE DO THAT EVERY TIME. It's the unconscious rubbing our noses in it that gets me, they're really saying "I watch as many football matches of my choice as I want to, for free, but that is as it should be :snod:"

FFS.

The term siege mentality. Probably just a passing pet hate due to the fact its being mentioned in 3 out of 4 posts these last few days.

It's quite a weird one as well, I'm not sure there's much history of sieges being broken just by the people in the castle deciding to tough it out.

The term siege mentality. Probably just a passing pet hate due to the fact its being mentioned in 3 out of 4 posts these last few days.

It's quite a weird one as well, I'm not sure there's much history of sieges being broken just by the people in the castle deciding to tough it out.

theres a fair few cases just depended on how good the defences were, something we may struggle with  :'(

TV "pundits" saying they would pay to watch a team or player. I don't think it occurs to them that WE DO THAT EVERY TIME. It's the unconscious rubbing our noses in it that gets me, they're really saying "I watch as many football matches of my choice as I want to, for free, but that is as it should be :snod:"

FFS.

Good one

Walls that are clearly not 10 yards away, and refs who can't grasp this concept.

I cannot get over how fucking awful that was. It's one of the easiest laws to enforce in the game, especially when the freekick taker has pointed it out to you a good few times.

Walls that are clearly not 10 yards away, and refs who can't grasp this concept.

I cannot get over how fucking awful that was. It's one of the easiest laws to enforce in the game, especially when the freekick taker has pointed it out to you a good few times.

I would refuse to take it until the ref sorted his life out.

Sigh. Pundits with their "late flag" bollocks. Bradley brother-of-Clive Allen particularly doing my head in with this today. Bradley, they're not active until they go for the ball, you thick cunt. I pity Tottenham's u-14s if their coach doesn't know anything about football. And, come to think of it, wtf is he doing commentating on a Premier League game if he doesn't know anything about football? Yeah, I know, the same goes for every other commentator and pundit too, but I want an answer. I'm gonna email Sky and ask them. brb.

The increase in away fans having smoke bombs/flares. Seen it with Man U, Sunderland, Liverpool and now Everton. They look wank.

I have a rant every time our fans do it. I was two rows back from one at Wigan and we couldn't breathe for 10+ mins.

All they're doing is increasing the possibility of reduced allocations. Dickheads

The increase in away fans having smoke bombs/flares. Seen it with Man U, Sunderland, Liverpool and now Everton. They look wank.

I have a rant every time our fans do it. I was two rows back from one at Wigan and we couldn't breathe for 10+ mins.

All they're doing is increasing the possibility of reduced allocations. Dickheads

I just can't get over how shit they look :lol:

I just can't get over how shit they look :lol:

Ours have looked horrific, why the hell did whoever decide it was a good idea buy them in green?

It isn't just the smoke bombs though. At the end of the West Brom away game it sounded like someone set off a banger right in front of the exit (inside the ground). Not sure if it was thrown from somewhere else but it let off a huge bang.

Guest firetotheworks

'AWAY!' when a cross of corner comes in.

You may as well shout 'KICK IT!' for every touch if you're going to shout that. Absolutely pointless.

'AWAY!' when a cross of corner comes in.

You may as well shout 'KICK IT!' for every touch if you're going to shout that. Absolutely pointless.

:lol: Hate it when keepers shout that.