Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

One thing that has irritated for years -

The press thinking THEIR love affair with Liverpool applies to ALL football fans.

I hate them as much as Arsenal. Used to be more, because I grew up in the late 70s/80s. The main problem is that in countries like the US - where people's exposure/commitment to the Premier League is relatively superficial - Liverpool's "mystique" is something for people to get a handle on. Boils my piss.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

One thing that has irritated for years -

The press thinking THEIR love affair with Liverpool applies to ALL football fans.

I hate them as much as Arsenal. Used to be more, because I grew up in the late 70s/80s. The main problem is that in countries like the US - where people's exposure/commitment to the Premier League is relatively superficial - Liverpool's "mystique" is something for people to get a handle on. Boils my piss.

I've always wondered who decides who gets 'promotion' in the studios. Is it the directors? Is it the Premier League?

internationals in general friendlies in particular.

I just don't give 2 shits about some meaningless match just to make money so some football association (of wherever) chief executive can keep his ridiculously high salary

This forum, it's developed into a "thing", can't stay away for too long, start to get withdrawal symptoms, start worrying about the amount of bolded threads I'll have on my return.

Struggling to get fuck all else done in life  :huff:

It's like a tardis, once you're inside, it massive, too many places to go and things to read  :undecided:

Guest chicken little

"x fan in peace"

why are you talking like a racist stereotype native american at a conference of the tribes? what kind of shark-infested waters do you think you'll find in an internet message board that are so dangerous you best fess up immediately that you don't want any trouble? garbage.

"x fan in peace"

why are you talking like a racist stereotype native american at a conference of the tribes? what kind of shark-infested waters do you think you'll find in an internet message board that are so dangerous you best fess up immediately that you don't want any trouble? garbage.

bloody x fans coming over here taking our jobs.

Our current away strip... Said at the time when we wore it at Everton away end of last season it hindered us that day as you could hardly pick out the players from the crowd... Don't think we've won in it yet?...

Our current away strip... Said at the time when we wore it at Everton away end of last season it hindered us that day as you could hardly pick out the players from the crowd... Don't think we've won in it yet?...

Tbf we haven't been winning in the home strip either.

People who have season tickets and sit near the manager and think they are bessa mates/part of the staff. Most evident at Old Trafford.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/383278_501345169893547_960503466_n.jpg

I assume you're referring to these guys.