Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

http://i.imgur.com/f6vC4KG.jpg

Hate the saying so and so random celeb  is a "massive fan "huge fan" etc as if the said person is more of a fan than say you or i ,why not say so and so supports insert team here

Jonathan fucking Pearce, man. Who let that happen? What a slow motion car crash that cunt has been. Given the Coleman and Davies fiascos, and the ongoing Motson one, I dread the next few decades. Jesus Christ, he's abominable. What a twat.

Coleman and Davies fiascoes?

[emoji38]Yeah, keeping them on when they were old and dithery and out of touch. I was a bit angry when I posted that tbh, but I never rated them. They're humans and I wish them no ill will, but I don't want to be annoyed by old men talking rubbish when I'm watching football. It's bad enough already.

Coleman didn't commentate on a game of football after 1980 but he was still the best athletics commentator when he retired in 2000. Davies to me was always the best BBC commentator once Coleman stopped doing football, yet was always shunned in favour of Motson, who imo has always been cack.

Strange you'd pick the best two Beeb commentators as examples of going on too long.

Guest firetotheworks

There's an alternate universe where he was banned for the full season, we won the league and went on to become a European super power under Keegan. :(

Jonathan fucking Pearce, man. Who let that happen? What a slow motion car crash that cunt has been. Given the Coleman and Davies fiascos, and the ongoing Motson one, I dread the next few decades. Jesus Christ, he's abominable. What a twat.

Coleman and Davies fiascoes?

[emoji38]Yeah, keeping them on when they were old and dithery and out of touch. I was a bit angry when I posted that tbh, but I never rated them. They're humans and I wish them no ill will, but I don't want to be annoyed by old men talking rubbish when I'm watching football. It's bad enough already.

Coleman didn't commentate on a game of football after 1980 but he was still the best athletics commentator when he retired in 2000. Davies to me was always the best BBC commentator once Coleman stopped doing football, yet was always shunned in favour of Motson, who imo has always been cack.

Strange you'd pick the best two Beeb commentators as examples of going on too long.

We have different opinions. That's fine. :)

Internationals over Easter weekend man.

On that theme, fecking Easter moving around like a fat bird in a hurricane. April, March ffs just make it a permanent date.

Well if its a permanent date it won't be on a Sunday every year

Internationals over Easter weekend man.

On that theme, fecking Easter moving around like a fat bird in a hurricane. April, March ffs just make it a permanent date.

Well if its a permanent date it won't be on a Sunday every year

Sorry i should have made that clearer. I meant make Easter the last weekend of say March or the 1st/2nd/3rd weekend of April and keep at whatever one is chosen for good.

It's where it moves between from 22nd March to 25th April roughly, it's all over the place. It's not really a football thing just something that bugs me. I know it's because it's the first full moon around that equinox lark, set thousands of fecking years ago, bah, Religion shit on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Always ends with "but I don't think Messi would be as good in the Premiership" before I nut my pint class.

Just respond with,"Then why does he do so well against the best English teams in Europe?"