Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The recent trend of footballers wearing odd coloured boots

Yes! Black boots FTW.

So hard to buy a cheap pair now too. I would love an all Black pair of boots I think. Old school.

The fact Dennis Bergkamp scored that goal against us. Haven't seen a more replayed goal in my life.

Ronnie Radford says "Hello"

And the Collymore goal: sick of the fucking sight of that now

Guest chopey

mike "f***ing" ashley.

Arrrhhh man ...................................whats he went and done now ???

Guest firetotheworks

Over the next few weeks mine will be people who admitting that they have no interest in or knowledge of football feeling the need to give me their opinion on Newcastle.

Over the next few weeks mine will be people who admitting that they have no interest in or knowledge of football feeling the need to give me their opinion on Newcastle.

This has already happened to me tonight. :lol: Get in.

I've had the twat at work that shouts "BEVERAGE" every 5 minutes, already having a dig this morning.  He has already admitted in the past, that he hates football.  Yet decides to chirp up.  Tosser.  My boss also has no clue whatsoever.  Yet keeps chiming in. 

I feel pretty 'meh' about it all.  Which is a good thing, TBH.  As if I felt like I did after the last time we went down.  I think I'd be getting the sack, like.

Guest firetotheworks

I've had the twat at work that shouts "BEVERAGE" every 5 minutes, already having a dig this morning.  He has already admitted in the past, that he hates football.  Yet decides to chirp up.  Tosser.  My boss also has no clue whatsoever.  Yet keeps chiming in. 

I feel pretty 'meh' about it all.  Which is a good thing, TBH.  As if I felt like I did after the last time we went down.  I think I'd be getting the sack, like.

Bathe yourself in our mutual loathing for this person. I bet he's dead random.