Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The patronizing every time a team not playing in the Clásico makes it far in Europe. "Villarreal can't believe what they are doing" they have been a common fixture at the top for the good part of the last 10 years FFS.

Is it the same in England?

The patronizing every time a team not playing in the Clásico makes it far in Europe. "Villarreal can't believe what they are doing" they have been a common fixture at the top for the good part of the last 10 years FFS.

Not so much but the love in with Spurs has been a bit much but I'm obviously insanely jealous. Happened with Fulham last season but I think everyone was surprised by that.

• 2 weeks later...

These fucking 2 week breaks. I'm going to be in Dublin for the Wolves game, so it will be 4 weeks before I can see another Newcastle match. So in 6 weeks all I seen was us getting mauled 4-0 by fucking Stoke :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Yep, can't stand the breaks for international games that I couldn't give a toss about. Fixture scheule recently has been rubbish.

International breaks.

Mind-numbingly FUCKING BORING.

:thup this weekend pails in to insignificance to how pointless the game v Ghana is. Classic England at home to never will lose unless there is a rank error friendly.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I dont remember it being this bad like. Three 2 week breaks in 6 weeks.

It's fucking awful like.

• 2 weeks later...

People chipping penalties. Like Totti today.

looks cool allright, but why not just hit it properly and score?

Seba Abreu is a bastard for this. Did it in the World Cup quarters to win it and did it playing for Botafogo after he'd missed the first by doing it and double bluffed the keeper. Big balls to do that like.

Yes, it is.  If you're not in the Sky 6, you're a small club, not worthy of mentioning in the same breath as the pundits favourites:

Man U

Man City

Chelski

Arsenal

Liverpooool

Tottingham

Seba Abreu is a bastard for this. Did it in the World Cup quarters to win it and did it playing for Botafogo after he'd missed the first by doing it and double bluffed the keeper. Big balls to do that like.

indeed. Imagine in our run-in now, and ameobi suddenly decides to chip one, and ofcourse misses. Keep banging em shola.

indeed. Imagine in our run-in now, and ameobi suddenly decides to chip one, and ofcourse misses. Keep banging em shola.

See Oba Martins for shit penalty reference...cunt.

See Oba Martins for shit penalty reference...cunt.

Taking penalties with his weaker foot just for the lulz  :facepalm: