Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Forums related.

"This HAS to happen, this HAS to happen, this HAS to happen", it happens and 10 minutes in "This is fucking shit, needs changing, make a fucking change, it's not working!".

Happened a little with Krul vs Harper, definitely happened with Campbell vs Williamson and it wasn't long ago when Ranger HAD to start but now he is shit.

Things don't often instantly click but the rate people will write off something they wanted gets a bit tiring.

It's not specific to this forum either, the internet seems to encourage a lack of patience for things.

Forums related.

"This HAS to happen, this HAS to happen, this HAS to happen", it happens and 10 minutes in "This is fucking shit, needs changing, make a fucking change, it's not working!".

Happened a little with Krul vs Harper, definitely happened with Campbell vs Williamson and it wasn't long ago when Ranger HAD to start but now he is shit.

Things don't often instantly click but the rate people will write off something they wanted gets a bit tiring.

It's not specific to this forum either, the internet seems to encourage a lack of patience for things.

It mainly happens after a defeat though, you just have to wait a couple of days for the debate to get back to (relatively) normal.

Guest toonlass

Still haven't been to Nandos. Not sure how I've managed to avoid it, it's the only place everyone seems to eat.

This.

I love playing football in nandos me. Always play the role of Dickie Carvalho and trip the waiters when no-one is looking.

If you'd read my post you'd realise why it's in here.

It's the cult that travels among all footballers and onto their twitter accounts that is the pet hate. The place and food is distinctly average which compounds this.

Ive never been to Nandos either like, Chicken is probably the most boring meat there is and I cannot see how that Peri Peri sauce is going to make it worthy of my time.

I like chicken like, don't get me wrong, it's just not a steak at the end of the day.

:kasper:  :no:

I love playing football in nandos me. Always play the role of Dickie Carvalho and trip the waiters when no-one is looking.

It's the cult that travels among all footballers and onto their twitter accounts that is the pet hate. The place and food is distinctly average which compounds this.

I did read it. Calm down dear.

Ive never been to Nandos either like, Chicken is probably the most boring meat there is and I cannot see how that Peri Peri sauce is going to make it worthy of my time.

I like chicken like, don't get me wrong, it's just not a steak at the end of the day.

Chicken is alright, but it most certainly looks a bit silly next to a fillet steak.

It's alreet then.

Chicken is like the only meat there is.

Chicken is bland. The worst of the major meats when not used creatively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39f_vkViOpI

Chicken is lush when part of a bigger meal (in a pasta, on a pizza, in a wrap etc) but just a chicken fillet by itsell is just boring imo, cooking it in Peri Peri sauce just sounds shit.

As I say i've never even been to Nandos before like so I don't even know why I'm commenting :lol:

Chicken is lush when part of a bigger meal (in a pasta, on a pizza, in a wrap etc) but just a chicken fillet by itsell is just boring imo, cooking it in Peri Peri sauce just sounds shit.

Give this man a shiny medal or something. Nail, head etc...