Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The FA if they don't ban Fergie again for his comments about the referee when he is serving a ban for critisising referees.

He said the referee had an excellent game :lol:

“It was a clear penalty.” Ferguson said. “It’s an insult because he [Probert] booked him. Chicharito [Hernandez] is not the sort of player who throws himself to the ground.

The referee had a good night, I thought he had an excellent game, but he lets himself down by booking the player.

“If he doesn’t give the penalty, fine, but to book him is an insult. I watched it myself and there was definite contact.”

It was a clear penalty. Ferguson said. Its an insult because he [Probert] booked him. Chicharito [Hernandez] is not the sort of player who throws himself to the ground.

The referee had a good night, I thought he had an excellent game, but he lets himself down by booking the player.

If he doesnt give the penalty, fine, but to book him is an insult. I watched it myself and there was definite contact.

That is disagreeing with and therefore critisising the referee.  Apart from the fact that little p-nis dived like mad and was thoroughly deserving of his booking.

What about Pardew disagreeing/criticising the ref?

then it depends if you're a pardewite or an anti-pardewite. if you're the former then it's ok, if the latter then he should be flayed alive then his still breathing form hung from the back balcony of the strawberry for for the hughtonoutes to poke at with sharp straws.

What about Pardew disagreeing/criticising the ref?

then it depends if you're a pardewite or an anti-pardewite. if you're the former then it's ok, if the latter then he should be flayed alive then his still breathing form hung from the back balcony of the strawberry for for the hughtonoutes to poke at with sharp straws.

Pardewite. Quality.

• 2 weeks later...

The complete devaluation of this year's FA Cup Final. Rather than it being a week after the season where both sets of fans have a full week to gear up for it, it's being thrown in on a normal Premier League matchday, and City only have 4 days between a league match and the final. Shocking imo.

The complete devaluation of this year's FA Cup Final. Rather than it being a week after the season where both sets of fans have a full week to gear up for it, it's being thrown in on a normal Premier League matchday, and City only have 4 days between a league match and the final. Shocking imo.

You know it was a UEFA directive? Wembley had to be left free for 2 weeks prior to CL final.

Maybe they should have used the Millennium Stadium as the venue of the FA Cup final.

Every single pundit for sky bbc etc in this country referring to jose enrique as luis enrique all the time and no one ever corrects them  :angry:

Yeah, from professional broadcasters that's absolutely shocking.

When refs don't give easy decisions against a team just because they're 3 or 4 goals down.

If it's a penalty at 0-0 it's a penalty at 5-0 ffs.

Similarly with decisions straight after other decisions.

Blackpool - Spurs was a rare case, but you don't often see referees giving free kicks/pens immediately after already giving them - no matter how obvious they appear.