St James' Park

Delima

This is the best time to do it, get all the anger out in one go

3 weeks until the next home game though. That's an age in football terms, which is why it will have been timed for now. Leaves any anger to disapate or be channeled into fighting amongst ourselves in the Gallowgate. Divide and Conquer - a classic example.

3 weeks until the next home game though. That's an age in football terms, which is why it will have been timed for now. Leaves any anger to disapate or be channeled into fighting amongst ourselves in the Gallowgate. Divide and Conquer - a classic example.

If this turns out to be a complete removal jobby, I don't see the anger dissipating at all! When people enter the ground and actually see it gone, there will be hell on.

Or enough time to stage a proper show from the fans.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/123079127.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F1EC46AE9A50146C1F66C9A9EB1A4E5D6DA25C74844BA314C

Is it the light, or are they gone there? They're still there in other pictures..

This is really concerning tbh. Those two words up there are a bit of the club's soul. It's part of the club's class.

Hope the missing letters are returned to their home shortly.

Part of the history too. Fucking about with an iconic image.

Might as well change us from a Magpie to a Parrot.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/123079127.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F1EC46AE9A50146C1F66C9A9EB1A4E5D6DA25C74844BA314C

Is it the light, or are they gone there? They're still there in other pictures..

Just the light there mate but they ARE coming down.

Guest Haris Vuckic

this may be a long shot......but, this my be a wacky idea....should we wait and see why and what is happening first ?

Free advertising for sports direct

this may be a long shot......but, this my be a wacky idea....should we wait and see why and what is happening first ?

Oh definitely. Not in a tizzy about it, but my eyebrows are raised because this is (afaik) unprecedented.

Nee offence like, but "Let's wait and see if we spend the money" "Let's wait and see if who we sign" "Let's wait until the window closes" "Let's wait and see if we actually sign him" - 99% of the time, it's negative with these cunts and it's easier to cut out the middle man now and just assume the worst :razz:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Lets take the sign down and then put it back up?

What the fuck kind of maintenance is that!?

The material will have been tested for tolerance upon application and they would have given it 20-30 years at least without it needing to be touched!

I'm about to go to sleep but had to give my say in this thread. Here it goes...

Ashley, I don't like you - you're a nasty man, and I'm telling my Mammy on you for breaking my castle.

I'm about to go to sleep but had to give my say in this thread. Here it goes...

Ashley, I don't like you - you're a nasty man, and I'm telling my Mammy on you for breaking my castle.

he;s just curled one off on your castle for that.

pretty sure it's just some maintenance work, even c*** like Ashley wouldnt dare to replace it with other , don't him?  :undecided:

I doubt very much that it's been done to clean the letters and I find it hard to believe that it's been done for safety reasons.  The ground will have been checked before the season started and anything dangerous would have been sorted before a ball was kicked.