St James' Park

Delima

This is the final straw for me.  It's the very fabric of the club; some of our history.  Ashley has obliterated our squad - I got over that.  He's bleeding vast amounts of cash out of the club - I got over that.  He's insulted us, sacked our manager and lied to us - I got over that.  But now he's messing with the history of the club - something he doesn't own, the fans do.

From now on, I'm going to be meticulous in making sure that not a penny of my money goes to m*ke as*ley.  No going to games, no buying shirts, no buying mechandise.  Definitely no sp*rts d*rect.

Only when the FCB goes will I start putting money and my emotional buy in back to the club.

That was it, my own personal breaking point.

This is the final straw for me.  It's the very fabric of the club; some of our history.  Ashley has obliterated our squad - I got over that.  He's bleeding vast amounts of cash out of the club - I got over that.  He's insulted us, sacked our manager and lied to us - I got over that.  But now he's messing with the history of the club - something he doesn't own, the fans do.

From now on, I'm going to be meticulous in making sure that not a penny of my money goes to m*ke as*ley.  No going to games, no buying shirts, no buying mechandise.  Definitely no sp*rts d*rect.

Only when the FCB goes will I start putting money and my emotional buy in back to the club.

Fair weather fan  :morph:

This is the final straw for me.  It's the very fabric of the club; some of our history.  Ashley has obliterated our squad - I got over that.  He's bleeding vast amounts of cash out of the club - I got over that.  He's insulted us, sacked our manager and lied to us - I got over that.  But now he's messing with the history of the club - something he doesn't own, the fans do.

From now on, I'm going to be meticulous in making sure that not a penny of my money goes to m*ke as*ley.  No going to games, no buying shirts, no buying mechandise.  Definitely no sp*rts d*rect.

Not really, I was at City when they humped us 3-0, Souness's last game in charge.  I was at Wigan for the pitiful 1-0 losses.  I was there in the Championship, I've seen us humped at Anfield and have supported the club unwaveringly through the Gullit, Roeder, Kinnear and Alardyce periods.  Only because Im under 30 do I not remember the dark age pre Keegan, although I do remember us in Division 2.

I can deal with us not doing the business on the pitch, it's the way that the FCB has made the club rotten at the core that makes my blood boil.

This is the final straw for me.  It's the very fabric of the club; some of our history.  Ashley has obliterated our squad - I got over that.  He's bleeding vast amounts of cash out of the club - I got over that.  He's insulted us, sacked our manager and lied to us - I got over that.  But now he's messing with the history of the club - something he doesn't own, the fans do.

From now on, I'm going to be meticulous in making sure that not a penny of my money goes to m*ke as*ley.  No going to games, no buying shirts, no buying mechandise.  Definitely no sp*rts d*rect.

Fair weather fan  :morph:

Not really, I was at City when they humped us 3-0, Souness's last game in charge.  I was at Wigan for the pitiful 1-0 losses.  I was there in the Championship, I've seen us humped at Anfield and have supported the club unwaveringly through the Gullit, Roeder, Kinnear and Alardyce periods.  Only because Im under 30 do I not remember the dark age pre Keegan, although I do remember us in Division 2.

I can deal with us not doing the business on the pitch, it's the way that the FCB has made the club rotten at the core that makes my blood boil.

Wasnt personal ,yeah no where your coming from as i can go back to Mcgarry,Nulty,Lee etc its bloody hard but dont lose the faith as we will be around when they are gone and we will rise again .

Guest bimpy474

Not really, I was at City when they humped us 3-0, Souness's last game in charge.  I was at Wigan for the pitiful 1-0 losses.  I was there in the Championship, I've seen us humped at Anfield and have supported the club unwaveringly through the Gullit, Roeder, Kinnear and Alardyce periods.  Only because Im under 30 do I not remember the dark age pre Keegan, although I do remember us in Division 2.

This isn't having a go at you so please dont think it is, but it makes my blood boil when people say the club is rotten to the core, i understand why its said but its Ashley and his cronies that are rotten not the club.

Think of it like this, when a body has Cancer its the Cancer that is rotten not the body, thats how i se it, this CLUB will be here when that fat oaf is dead and buried.

Let's hope no-one tells Ashley what happened to the New York MetroStars and SV Salzburg and gives him any ideas...

so what happened to them?

They changed name.

New York Red Bulls

FC Red Bull Salzburg

so...

Sports Direct Football Club (SDFC)

Guest bimpy474

Let's hope no-one tells Ashley what happened to the New York MetroStars and SV Salzburg and gives him any ideas...

so what happened to them?

They changed name.

Red Bull Salzburg isn't it now ?

The American ones dont count really, they have always been franchises, its how they sell Soccer out there, selling the franchises, not right but its how it works.