St James' Park

Delima

Guest Roger Kint

Sorry, read it over in my head about 3 times and didn't find it funny, so it got deleted.

"Slides at the Bigg Market" lolz - this is what I deleted, sorry again.

:lol: My point still stands mind, cant see any good use for them really

Guest neesy111

Sorry, read it over in my head about 3 times and didn't find it funny, so it got deleted.

Same.

I don't think they mean putting slides in the Bigg Market, they just mean spending money to make the place nicer etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Same.

I don't think they mean putting slides in the Bigg Market, they just mean spending money to make the place nicer etc.

Aye i cant see any logical reason to do so. Could easily spend a few quid on that hovel though

Do people think we have a psycological problem shooting towards the Leazes end? I've just had a quick count and in total, there's been 15 Gallowgate goals this season and 4 Leazes. Quite astonishing really. I know the slope will be a factor but surely not that much!

Do people think we have a psycological problem shooting towards the Leazes end? I've just had a quick count and in total, there's been 15 Gallowgate goals this season and 4 Leazes. Quite astonishing really. I know the slope will be a factor but surely not that much!

Nope.

We've scored 1 league goal at the Leazes since February (if my figures are correct). That's an astonishing statistic. The new "corner" one.

As a team who only tends to play with the handbrake on for one half of each game it's no surprise.

What I was about to say.  We seemingly tend to kick more towards the Gallowgate in the first half nowadays whereas traditionally it used to be the Leazes.

EDIT: and off the top of me head, we put two in the Leazes net against Southampton - 24th Feb.

As a team who only tends to play with the handbrake on for one half of each game it's no surprise.

What I was about to say.  We seemingly tend to kick more towards the Gallowgate in the first half nowadays whereas traditionally it used to be the Leazes.

EDIT: and off the top of me head, we put two in the Leazes net against Southampton - 24th Feb.

Aye, one since then.

Ooooh now then, here's another discussion.

We always warm up at the Gallowgate, play that way 2nd half. So it must be the other side winning the toss and turning us round? More and more sides seem to be doing this.

Ooooh now then, here's another discussion.

We always warm up at the Gallowgate, play that way 2nd half. So it must be the other side winning the toss and turning us round? More and more sides seem to be doing this.

Its the hill, slows us down.

Me and my mate noticed the Leazes End drought at the end of last season, been a running joke since then as my season ticket is at that end.

We scored at the Leazes End against Anzhi but I was sitting in the Gallowgate :pilko:

I quite like Level 7, charvas aside.

Atmosphere was sound but it's the view, I don't feel as involved up that high. I'm not bothered about heights  but after a couple of beers it made me feel slightly ill.

Each to their own :thup:

Admittedly though, Level 7 would be my last resort if there are no seats available in the Middle/Upper Tier of the Leazes or the Middle Tier of the Gallowgate.

Used to love my seat in level 7 until we got shifted, was 1 block away from the away fans and some of the atmosphere I experienced up there was the best I've witnessed, 6-0, 5-1 and 4-4. happy days.

Although now I'm at the back of the se corner and I think the view pips it, would much rather be where I am now.

Used to love my seat in level 7 until we got shifted, was 1 block away from the away fans and some of the atmosphere I experienced up there was the best I've witnessed, 6-0, 5-1 and 4-4. happy days.

Although now I'm at the back of the se corner and I think the view pips it, would much rather be where I am now.

:thup:

I miss the singing section so much. The SC is okay, but there's just no the same number of people there, and they're not all on the same hymn sheet so to speak

I quite like Level 7, charvas aside.

Atmosphere was sound but it's the view, I don't feel as involved up that high. I'm not bothered about heights  but after a couple of beers it made me feel slightly ill.

I've never been in Level 7 but I've seem a couple of videos on YouTube and its like watching a game of subbuteo ffs  :lol:

Nope.

We've scored 1 league goal at the Leazes since February (if my figures are correct). That's an astonishing statistic. The new "corner" one.

Thats ludicrous. Who was the last leazes goal against?