St James' Park

Delima

Guest icemanblue

Just know there'll be a line about Ashley making extra transfer funds available as a 'thank you' to the fans. Of course, that'll just be the £35m.

The fact that the best anyone can say for this idea is 'we'll always call it SJP anyway' tells the whole story. Unless we're suddenly going to get a load of disposable income out of it (lerl), I can't think of a reason to do it other than to piss off those fans who do care. Same as putting up those wank signs all over the stadium, and I said the same thing then too. Considering how we're doing on the pitch at the moment, it's inexplicably bad PR.

'It's my club, I'll do what I want. Just watch me prove it.'

I'm coming home Newcastle: if ye never win the Cup again

I'll brave the dark at the Sports Direct Arena at the Superb Discounts On All Top Brands end in the rain

:lol: Got the chuckles with this one.

Swiftly followed by  :(

I'm coming home Newcastle: if ye never win the Cup again

I'll brave the dark at the Sports Direct Arena at the Superb Discounts On All Top Brands end in the rain

:lol: it doesn't even fit but that made it funnier

Asset stripping is one thing, soul stripping another. A pity this had to come at this time, hope the disruptive potential of it does not cause our form to dip.

Stupid move from him, even if he earns money from it.

I don't think it'll affect the players or our form one bit. It just saddens a number of increasingly apathetic fans. In fact I'm not even sure I could say 'most' fans any more. I'm not a Geordie so I find it strange that defacing the stadium annoys me more than some.

Asset stripping is one thing, soul stripping another. A pity this had to come at this time, hope the disruptive potential of it does not cause our form to dip.

I don't think it'll affect the players or our form one bit. It just saddens a number of increasingly apathetic fans. In fact I'm not even sure I could say 'most' fans any more. I'm not a Geordie so I find it strange that defacing the stadium annoys me more than some.

Same.

Because you're a Yorkshireman therefore old-fashioned and intransigent. All the kids love Sports Direct. D'you want a Sports Direct cap? D'ya want a cap? D'ya want a Sports Direct umbrella? A Sports Direct golf umbrella? Fishing umbrella? With Sports Direct on it?