St James' Park: "NEWCASTLE UNITED" lettering on East Stand roof being replaced (Official)

Delima

• 2 weeks later...

Remembering the black and white seats down in front of the East Stand boxes in the mid 90s makes me think how f***ing brilliant the stadium would look if the seats were black and white all the way around the stadium now.

It'll never happen, like. Dreary grey for a team that doesn't want to compete. :thup:

It would look nice, but knowing the club, they would probably get cheapest quality warehouse price for the seats and by mid-December, those black seats would probably turn grey anyways.

Refer to the pink seats at SoL

I'm a fan of grey too, but it's all I've known. Really wish they would spend a summer doing upgrades all around the stadium and bring into modern times a bit more, would at least be something to make us feel less small time.

I'm a fan of grey too, but it's all I've known. Really wish they would spend a summer doing upgrades all around the stadium and bring into modern times a bit more, would at least be something to make us feel less small time.

They gave us the best floodlights in the league this season marra. FTM.

Guest neesy111

New PA system as well.  Are you not entertained....

New PA system as well.  Are you not entertained....

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there actually a benefit to literally bombarding people with that shit?  I mean from a scientific point of view or something :lol:

If I see it once, I don't need to see it literally everywhere I look that isn't the actual pitch to know about Sports fucking Direct.  Seeing it so much would more likely put me off, than make me want to go.