St James' Park

Delima

Never a big fan of painting over stone or bricks. Looks good in the short term until it gets dirty then it looks more noticeably crap. Sets too high a standard for a finish that becomes a maintenance burden to keep up with.

Would rather they just cleaned the existing materials and kept up on that. Hopefully it's just a short term thing anyway until we get a new stand...

5 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Without clicking on the link it just looks like some good ol' fashioned Disney family racism. :lol:

Explains why we’ve replaced Local Hero with Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.

Coors would still be a vast improvement on the current offering. Be canny if they got a faster way to serve people in place mind, absolute write off trying to get a pint at the back of the Gallowgate at HT.

14 minutes ago, Big River said:

they do Coors in bottles don't they?

either way, Madri is still better than what they've currently got on offer. incremental improvements lads, not just on the pitch.

Not for some time, they just never updated the menus in years, typical Ashley.

2 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Madri. Most overrated beer going but still lightyears ahead of Carling. 

Molson Coors says the beer is inspired by “El alma de Madrid” or “The Soul of Madrid” Honestly blows my mind how people can drink shit like this.  Hardly even beer.  Need to do a Spurs and just install a microbrewery. 

Edited by Slim

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Molson Coors says the beer is inspired by “El alma de Madrid” or “The Soul of Madrid” Honestly blows my mind how people can drink shit like this.  Hardly even beer.  Need to do a Spurs and just install a microbrewery. 

I was even hoping they might do a deal for bottles/cans with some of the local micros.