OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Fine but the photo is the same, so it may have started but they need to remember to update the photo.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~999014,00.html

Exclusive The Strip Tease Has Started!

IT'S STARTED!

The new 2007/08 home kit for Newcastle United is being gradually revealed all week long here on nufc.co.uk with record signing Michael Owen as our special model.

At midnight and midday from Monday through to Thursday we'll be adding a bit more to the picture and then on Friday morning you'll be able to see the new black and white strip in full for the very first time.

The kit will be available to pre-order from Friday, either online via NUFC Direct or through our official club stores.

And look out for an amazing promotion for all those who buy the new Toon kit. We'll not say too much just yet, but it's definitely an offer well worth getting shirty for!

Well, since they will reveal a new part every day this week, todays unmasking might be the socks:) I like black socks, so I'm okay with it :)

Surely it would have made more sense to go from the socks up to the collar!?

pervert mackems.gif

;D

You know, though, it's supposed to be a fucking "strip-tease" and they've gone and whacked the titties out immediately.

Liking it, liking it!!! Predominantly black and a collar :) Doesn't look like any other Adidas template I've seen either.....anyone else!??! And is the trim of the collar just white? Or has it some blue in it?

Surely it would have made more sense to go from the socks up to the collar!?

pervert mackems.gif

;D

You know, though, it's supposed to be a f****** "strip-tease" and they've gone and whacked the titties out immediately.

should have fat fred wearing it with no false tits in sight  :smitten: