Players in public

Guest hindu times

Williamson walking his dogs along Longsands earlier.

Tried to stalk him but he was dawdling so much I overtook and had to double back and escape before he reported me to the police for being creepy.

Williamson walking his dogs along Longsands earlier.

Tried to stalk him but he was dawdling so much I overtook and had to double back and escape before he reported me to the police for being creepy.

Doesn't sound like him...

• 2 weeks later...

Did he look like he wanted to go home?

Nope, big grin on his face (laughing at the pissed up and embarassing poor widow woman) and also smiling for photos with other people as well. Son looked bemused.

I remember eating there a few years back and Boumsong was in with his family and friends on the other side of the table... When the chef reached for the hat and egg I shouted don't let him head it near me!...

100% of the times I've been there Michael Chopra has been in. He must divide his time equally between there and Gosforth Laddies.

He takes bets on whether the chef catches it in his hat. He's relentless!

:lol:

Nope, big grin on his face (laughing at the p*ssed up and embarassing poor widow woman) and also smiling for photos with other people as well. Son looked bemused.

You sure it was him then ?

Nope, big grin on his face (laughing at the p*ssed up and embarassing poor widow woman) and also smiling for photos with other people as well. Son looked bemused.

Aye, he posed for photos. Was a couple of other people their with him with their kids so assume it was some sort of birthday do for the kids.

Sophie Webster from Coronation Street was also in with Josh McReachan (sic) who is on loan at Boro.

Aye, he posed for photos. Was a couple of other people their with him with their kids so assume it was some sort of birthday do for the kids.

Sophie Webster from Coronation Street was also in with Josh McReachan (sic) who is on loan at Boro.

Best news I've heard for ages.