Players in public

Guest hindu times

My old teacher, Noel Blake, is now England U20's manager  :frantic:

Cor blimey...he was a clogger...remember him...dirty bastard.He played in a Birmingham defence that had Coton in goal and Mark Dennis at left back...fucking animals.That's without Kevin Dillon and Robert Hopkins in front of them.

Cor blimey...he was a clogger...remember him...dirty bastard.He played in a Birmingham defence that had Coton in goal and Mark Dennis at left back...fucking animals.That's without Kevin Dillon and Robert Hopkins in front of them.

I dont remember him as a player, too young  :coolsmiley:

but, he was such a nice man, wouldnt think he was like that

Seriously,having him teach youngsters football is like putting King Herod in charge of a creche.

Seriously,having him teach youngsters football is like putting King Herod in charge of a creche.

It was english he taught, he was a resident supply teacher.

p.s. Who's King Herold?

Cor blimey...he was a clogger...remember him...dirty b******.He played in a Birmingham defence that had Coton in goal and Mark Dennis at left back...f***ing animals.That's without Kevin Dillon and Robert Hopkins in front of them.

you just think of him at birmingham and portsmouth with certain characters at those times..........................................he was a teacher ????

p.s. Who's King Herold?

You Heathen!!! ;D Google it.

p.s. Who's King Herold?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

May be mistaken though.

and a creche is a Nativity scene if I am not mistaken.

p.s. Who's King Herold?

May be mistaken though.

I always thought King Herod ordered the slaughter of all new born infants when Jesus was born.

p.s. Who's King Herold?

May be mistaken though.

I always thought King Herod ordered the slaughter of all new born infants when Jesus was born.

That was my understanding.

pulled up alongside Kieran Richarson at a roundabout on the A1231. Bentley, stupidly big wheels with the daft registration 2 KER

Did you rev your engine as to say "Here, gay boy, I'll race ya?"...or at least give him the finger?

pulled up alongside Kieran Richarson at a roundabout on the A1231. Bentley, stupidly big wheels with the daft registration 2 KER

Shouldn't that have been WN KER?

Or W4NKER

or how about WANKER?

Saw Tim Krul doing a HIGHLY ILLEGAL u-turn at the 2nd roundabout after Civic Centre (heading out of Town). Scandal.

If that was Joey Barton it would have been on the front page of the sun.