Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest smoggeordie

Thank you Glenn for trying your best. Unfortunately that wasn't good enough for NUFC but all the best for the future.

Guest optimistic nit

good on glenn. he's been a cunt, but at least he recognises that he's been one, and i salute him for that. i don't think with FS in charge this will make much difference, and probably he was told he'd be sacked (ad humiliation) if he didn't resign, but its a start at least.

I just sent one, Dixons :lol:

"Where to"

"Milburn Entrance SJP please"

"Name?"

"Glenn Goeing"

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Its like something from The Simpsons. 

Dalglish 'resigned' but it turned out that he was sacked. It was agreed to say that he had resigned to protect Dalglish's reputation. The same may have happenned here.

Aha!! Got to say a big "see" here :D

Had a feeling yesterday it would be a resignation, any amount of pushing was of course taken into account.

Aye.

Haven't seen such honour since Gullit packed his bags without asking us for a cent. It takes a man to own up to a situation under his control.

Thank you Roeder, and good luck for the future.

Saved our season post-Souness, let's remember him for the right reasons.

But also learn from the mistakes, Fatty.

He doesn't deserve the s*** he's been given on here. He's not Souness. He didn't destroy an already decent team. I wish him a happy and healthy life away from the first team.

absolutely spot on.

Guest optimistic nit

i should probably ad my respect for him has probably only gone from about 1, to 7 out of 100. he may of resigned, but he gave us nearly as many excuses as souness, and his rants went from everyone's shite at the back to carr is in the form of his life about 10 times a day.