Albert Luque (now retired)

James

Guest Verlaine

Can understand why he'd be pissed off today tbh. No need being a mardy-arse about it, though.

EDIT: If he actually was...

Especially after Martins' 'performance'.

I am not starting a hate campaign, but I find it strange a player would leave straight after a game, it may be he had permision to leave but knowing Luque it may very well be just because he did not get a game.

I feel sorry for him, he had a good pre-season until he got an injury, 3 goals in 2 games but players can't keep spitting their dummy.

Sam may just not wanned to have risked him as we have Bolton on Saturday.

With all due respect Skirge, it's a f****** 'non-event' imo.

It may be a non event , but then again once Anal plasters it all over the Ronnie Gill tomorrow it will soon be an event.

He probably didn't even know about it until he read this forum, YOUR FAULT SKIRGE!!!! :razz:

It may be a non event , but then again once Anal plasters it all over the Ronnie Gill tomorrow it will soon be an event.

And how will he find out it ever happened?  :rolleyes:

He probably didn't even know about it until he read this forum, YOUR FAULT SKIRGE!!!! :razz:

I split the beans before Anal did :(

Who knows what happend in the ground before he left, they may have been a bust up, Anal always seems to find out about these things.

I split the beans before Anal did :(

Who knows what happend in the ground before he left, they may have been a bust up, Anal always seems to find out about these things.

And there may not have been...

We don't know and stirring the shit won't do anybody any good. 

Guest Kenton Magpie

Doesnt arse me at all if he comes good or not, doesnt stand a chance of getting near the first team ahead of Owen,Smith,Viduka,Martins and Ameobi regardless of what he does. Should have sold him when we got the chance, it's going to take more than a few goals in pre-season to make Luque anything close to an average player again

Sorry for thinking that its a bit strange when a player leaves straight after a game, seeign as how the team have an after game dinner and shit meet the sponsors that kind of crap. I was not trying to stir shit or anything like that, just telling what I seen and my opinion on it!!!

Sorry for thinking that its a bit strange when a player leaves straight after a game, seeign as how the team have an after game dinner and shit meet the sponsors that kind of crap. I was not trying to stir shit or anything like that, just telling what I seen and my opinion on it!!!

That's fair enough mate. I'm not having a go, I just think you've over-reacted a bit that's all.  :thup: