Albert Luque (now retired)

James

If Anal puts this in the Chronicle tomorrow I will demand my name in put to the article!

I know it may be anything and had there been more than just Luque leaving I would have not given it a second thought.

Fact is though it would not be the first time he has done it after not getting a gmae.

Guest Knightrider

In warm up he was feeling his calfs and if anyone bothered to notice, he went to the tunnel/bench a few minutes before the others who were also warming up alongside him. I think him not featuring had something to do with that.

In warm up he was feeling his calfs and if anyone bothered to notice, he went to the tunnel/bench a few minutes before the others who were also warming up alongside him. I think him not featuring had something to do with that.

That's not very controversial and it doesn't paint Luque in a bad light. Poor post tbh.

Guest zerocipher

Doesnt arse me at all if he comes good or not, doesnt stand a chance of getting near the first team ahead of Owen,Smith,Viduka,Martins and Ameobi regardless of what he does. Should have sold him when we got the chance, it's going to take more than a few goals in pre-season to make Luque anything close to an average player again

Well, thank god your not the manager, or we'd be in League 1 next year. Fecking logic like that would manage to get use relegated 2 leagues at once. And on form player is a player on form, and you can bet BSA will gladly put Luque in if he is on form.

Guest Ebolarama

Someone should string him up. Smiling is enforced by a strict regime of medication and punishment beatings in the Newcastle United camp. MORE PUNISHMENT BEATINGS!

Guest Knightrider

That's not very controversial and it doesn't paint Luque in a bad light. Poor post tbh.

I was unaware of this until my mate pointed and said "I think Luque has pulled something" and then when I looked he had stopped jogging and started massaging his own calfs, then did a little jog, before stopping again and then he headed towards the tunnel or bench, earlier then the others. He had participated in all warm ups so it can only be this as he was destined to come on, just as Ameobi, Martins and Ramage did who he was warming up with right in front of where I was sat. Hope it isn't anything serious. I also noticed Ameobi doing the same thing after he came on, towards the end. Then he started limping for a few seconds before doing a stretch or two.

Niggles from Big Sam's tough training regime?

Good thing Dyer is staying, people will be too busy throwing rocks at his car to notice Luque's facial expressions and examine the way he walks.

Good thing too, I don't know what I'd do if I found out Luque walked out of the club without a smile on his face again.  Just thinking about it is sending me into a fit of rage.

I suspect not. :lol:  This is the line that the Luque fanboys are now taking.  "Ok so you were right, he actually IS crap.  But he scores goals!"

That would have been a good post if anyon had said anything remotely like that.  As things stand though, it's f****** s****!

That's more appropriate..

Good thing Dyer is staying, people will be too busy throwing rocks at his car to notice Luque's facial expressions and examine the way he walks.

Good thing too, I don't know what I'd do if I found out Luque walked out of the club without a smile on his face again.  Just thinking about it is sending me into a fit of rage.

What the fuck you talking about  :lol: ?

Playing in a Newcastle XI against Gateshead tomorrow according to .cock. Ameobi is also included for that game but it seems highly unlikely given he played 45 minutes today.

think i'll get mesel along to that

Guest Gemmill

I suspect not. :lol:  This is the line that the Luque fanboys are now taking.  "Ok so you were right, he actually IS crap.  But he scores goals!"

That would have been a good post if anyon had said anything remotely like that.  As things stand though, it's f****** s****!

Only taken you a week Teste.

Fkn hell people say I am over reacting at what I saw, some of the responses to what I posted ARE way over the top..

He could have been down about anything though!

Maybe he was upset because his wife left him.

Maybe he was upset because Jose Enrique is the new Spanish kid on the block.

Maybe he was upset because his wife left him for Jose Enrique the new Spanish kid on the block.

Only taken you a week Teste.

Didn't notice your post man, just saw it now that the thread got bumped.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Doesnt arse me at all if he comes good or not, doesnt stand a chance of getting near the first team ahead of Owen,Smith,Viduka,Martins and Ameobi regardless of what he does. Should have sold him when we got the chance, it's going to take more than a few goals in pre-season to make Luque anything close to an average player again

Well, thank god your not the manager, or we'd be in League 1 next year. Fecking logic like that would manage to get use relegated 2 leagues at once. And on form player is a player on form, and you can bet BSA will gladly put Luque in if he is on form.

I actually agree, I wouldnt want to be manager either  :clap2: