Owen has concussion only

Cajun

Brilliant,  means he'll miss England games.  Can't prove his fitness to join Man U like that,  can he?

You just know that when he signs for someone else, he'll go a couple of years without picking up another serious injury don't you? Fucking sods law!  :lol:

If this is not a serious injury and he can still pass a medical then we absolutely have to move him on. We can't afford to have him breaking down all the time. It seems he will always find something to break!

Guest HGB1892

Brilliant,  means he'll miss England games.  Can't prove his fitness to join Man U like that,  can he?

The FA have already announced their intention to sue NUFC.

If this is not a serious injury and he can still pass a medical then we absolutely have to move him on. We can't afford to have him breaking down all the time. It seems he will always find something to break!

Weird logic - surely if it's not a serious injury then there's no evidence that he will 'break down all the time'?

Guest Lee-T

I was just about to say that "Where am I?"  "At Newcastle United. Cracking season, wasn't it?  Here you go, just sign this contract extension you agreed to yesterday"

Something to add to your post.

"Where is my wife and child?" There dead.

Weird logic - surely if it's not a serious injury then there's no evidence that he will 'break down all the time'?

How much more evidence do you need!

I was just about to say that "Where am I?"  "At Newcastle United. Cracking season, wasn't it?  Here you go, just sign this contract extension you agreed to yesterday"

Something to add to your post.

"Where is my wife and child?" There dead.

Wtf?