Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

The 2nd page is sounding a bit like RTG with those classy comments, I'm sorry to say. I don't like AF - never have and never will, and don't have the greatest of respect for him either purely on his character and the way that team is starting to go the same way - all their players having a shout at the ref / linesman at any opportunity. You would have thought he'd be a bit more sensible with age but apparently not

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/zdUSf.jpg

Nearly 13 years ago.

Guest neesy111

My issue is that he believes he has some god given right (probably does with some backhanders to the FA) that he's the one running the game if the ref does a bad decision.

Also it was the referee that over turned the linesman, the linesman actually gave the offside ffs.

Lost a lot of respect for him this week. You've got to respect his success, what he's done at ManU is obviously incredible. But his silly comments re RVP and then he shows today he emobies the sense of entitlement that is the worst thing about ManU (that not all but so many fans of theirs have).  It seems it's difficult for success not to breed twats.

The 2nd page is sounding a bit like RTG with those classy comments, I'm sorry to say. I don't like AF - never have and never will, and don't have the greatest of respect for him either purely on his character and the way that team is starting to go the same way - all their players having a shout at the ref / linesman at any opportunity. You would have thought he'd be a bit more sensible with age but apparently not

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/zdUSf.jpg

Nearly 13 years ago.

Well if I were as old as you in your ripe age I might still remember that :lol:  :p Was basing it more on shitbags like Van Persie and a lot of the things that went on today as examples

also why is he allowed to shout loads of verbal abuse at the match officials all the time and nothings ever done about it? Any other manager in the world behaves like that and they rightly get sent off and a touchline ban

There is no satisfactory answer to this question mate.

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

It's there for all to see. Time the authorities took action against Fergie. Otherwise a player can NEVER be booked for dissent again.

Absolutely spot on.

The fact that he harassed all the officials was proof that he wasn't just complaining on the decision but wanted to create an intimidating atmosphere where the officials will give his team more decisions in the second half. Always hated the cunt, such a vile turd but some joker on here always defends him purely on the basis of his achievements. That he is knighted, is a "Sir" makes his actions even more disgraceful, nothing compared to our Sir Bobby who was the exact opposite and a true gentleman of football. The day Fergie kicks a bucket will be cause for celebration as far as I'm concerned. 

Whilst I've always given due credit to his managerial achievements I've never liked this guy.

The best description I've ever heard about him was by a regular contributor to Radio Newcastle's morning phone-in after he spouted insinuations about Forest 'going easy' on us because Stuart Pierce had picked us as his testimonial rivals during the 95/96 season when we were battling Man U for the title....the programme host was asking whether KK had been wrong to respond angrily to these jibes, and the guest rang in and said ' look - there's only one way to describe Ferguson....he's a Po-faced Prat..!'

Spot on description and there's no doubt in my mind that he is allowed to get away with far more infringments against officials than any other manager...

The reasons for this are that those running the game are cowed by Sky and their share-ownership in Man U...

There's some cracking interviews he's done in which he's very honest and interesting to listen to and comes across extremely well. Fantastic manager as well. :thup:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club%20Home/2009/5/16/1242471986962/Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

Done it for years the F.A have been weak agaist him for years.

So he may get a fine and a small touch line ban. Means nothing, The F.A  should  start hitting his employers . Charge man United for not controling their staff and dock them points . Thats the only thing that will hurt them , He may then stop and have some respect for the officals and other teams .

Rant over.

Done it for years the F.A have been weak agaist him for years.

So he may get a fine and a small touch line ban. Means nothing, The F.A  should  start hitting his employers . Charge man United for not controling their staff and dock them points . Thats the only thing that will hurt them , He may then stop and have some respect for the officals and other teams .

Rant over.

Not going to happen - the FA are blind to the shennanigans of the red wankers.  If you want proof of this then have a look at the alleged 'Fair Play League' where they always seem to be near the top of the table based mostly on the more subjective areas marked by FA officials such as 'Respect to officials', 'Respect to Opposition' where in the reality of things they give zero respect to anyone.  Vile club to a man.

He is an absolute prick, absolutely no excuse for the way he went on with that linesman yesterday like. Ref should have sent him off.

He has no respect or humility and is just a total cunt 99% of the time. His team are exactly the same as if they have the god given right to win every decision and game, Ryan Giggs typifies him as he is also a miserable fucker when he is pushing people over and acting like he is hard done by, same as Rooney, Van Persie, Ferdinand, Evra, Young etc. Can only stand Scholes and Carrick tbh

Yesterday was just the latest recent proof that being awarded an hour by the Queen actually makes you more likely to be a horrible twat.

Cant beleive this cheating bastard has her keeping the time for them- FFS :rant:

There's some cracking interviews he's done in which he's very honest and interesting to listen to and comes across extremely well. Fantastic manager as well. :thup:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club%20Home/2009/5/16/1242471986962/Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

Yes - unless his team has lost, or the ref didn't allow another 5 mins of extra time when the whistle should have gone after 3...