Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

The day he retires will be a beautiful day for football. Quality manager or not.

I've always said that I can't call him one of the best managers ever because of all of the stuff that he brings with it.

You can't have a 'best ever manager' that you can't respect tbh. A total cunt.

:thup: I get slaughtered by people for such an opinion.

I do feel that his behaviour taints his achievements some what. However in terms of dynasty's he has to be considered one of the best sadly.

This has turned into an utter mess. JH deletes his initial post and I've edited mine. :laugh:

EDIT: No he hasn't. I got absolutely lost trying to catch up on posts. :lol:

Can bet if he was our manager he'd intimidate Ashley into paying up for transfers.

If he was our manager he would have been sacked 25 years ago.

Can bet if he was our manager he'd intimidate Ashley into paying up for transfers.

They would have fallen out after a month and he would have been out the door.

Was about to construct something near-identical to these two posts. :lol:

http://www.gambling-guru.com/images/sir-alex-ferguson.jpg

Please, please, fuck right of with that shit.

Disgraceful behaviour today, but almost as disgraceful on the officials side that they let him.  But then they have allowed him to get away with his 'mind games' (i.e. blatant cheating) for decades.

:lol:

Froggy, do you actually like him?

Do I like Fergie? :lol: Are you serious?

I mean, obviously you think he's brilliant for what he's achieved for you, but do you not wish he wouldn't act such an embarrassment all the time and whinge and badger and cheat less?

Maybe a stupid question.

The 2nd page is sounding a bit like RTG with those classy comments, I'm sorry to say. I don't like AF - never have and never will, and don't have the greatest of respect for him either purely on his character and the way that team is starting to go the same way - all their players having a shout at the ref / linesman at any opportunity. You would have thought he'd be a bit more sensible with age but apparently not