Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

The day he retires will be a beautiful day for football. Quality manager or not.

I've always said that I can't call him one of the best managers ever because of all of the stuff that he brings with it.

You can't have a 'best ever manager' that you can't respect tbh. A total cunt.

I find him hard to figure out TBH.

I've seen a couple of interviews and documentaries on him that he came across really well in... away from the match-day environment he seems like a more likeable character. But around the 90 minutes he is a total cunt, and afterwards often talks the worst shite of any manager going.

The authorities are partly to blame, he should definitely have been sent to the stands today.

I bet when he retires Man Utd do a Liverpool.

Unfortunately I see them making a good choice and continuing on.

I think they will make what seems a good choice at the time but his presence and ability to intimidate both his team and the footballing authorities will be badly missing. Eventually they'll fall away as even more new money comes in. Let's not forget they have a lot of guff amongst their squad (mostly academy graduates) who he gets the best out of. Not sure a new manager will.

He's a genuine legend in the game, impossible to deny that, but the way he conducts himself, even at this stage of his career, is an embarrassment.

Will never come close to matching the genuine global affection of our own true legend, Sir Bobby.

I bet when he retires Man Utd do a Liverpool.

When he announced his retirement, mid-season, the last time, they collapsed like a pack of cards and allowed Arsenal to win the title.

Understandably, it's going to have a massive effect on the club.

I find him hard to figure out TBH.

I've seen a couple of interviews and documentaries on him that he came across really well in... away from the match-day environment he seems like a more likeable character. But around the 90 minutes he is a total cunt, and afterwards often talks the worst shite of any manager going.

The authorities are partly to blame, he should definitely have been sent to the stands today.

:thup: Seems a top bloke in personal terms. But in football terms he's an absolute cockend. Worst of the lot.

The day he retires will be a beautiful day for football. Quality manager or not.

I've always said that I can't call him one of the best managers ever because of all of the stuff that he brings with it.

:thup: A fair opinion to have. I get slaughtered by people when I don't give him the respect he 'deserves'. 'But you can't argue with what he's won'. Sorry, didn't realise I was? He's still a cunt.

:thup: I get slaughtered by people for such an opinion.

I do feel that his behaviour taints his achievements some what. However in terms of dynasty's he has to be considered one of the best sadly.