Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Would be very disappointed if we went for Diop. Surely we are aiming hugher than that

Crouch?

Crouch and Koller up front definately. Then throw in a shorty just to mix things up. Get Xavi and chop his legs off

Guest Alan Shearer 9

dont know if this has been posted radio manchester reporting Barton in newcastle

Any update?

3 dead, 19 injured. Running updates on news 24

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Oh wait a minute. Yeah they got him, they got him. It's over people, thank God. That could have been a lot worse

dont know if this has been posted radio manchester reporting Barton in newcastle

Any update?

i just got it now brilliant ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest kingdawson

wouldn't mind getting zokora, hes a good DM and hes not happy at spurs

What are you talking about? you itk or something?

Would make a change it not being a spurs fan who is apparently "itk"

Any update?

i just got it now brilliant ;D ;D ;D ;D

:lol: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif at Papo's comment as much as AS9's.

Guest GAMMELL

Any update?

haw haw haw  :clap: :lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

tbh i hate itk's of any club.

tbh i hate itk's of any club.

Damn emo.

Guest Geordio Cubano

anyway, back on topic...

I think its a major error to flog Parker, I can't believe the amount of grief he's had from fans at the ground and on this forum. I'm very much baffled by any fans who constantly boo their own players. I know we've had to put up with dross and mismanagement for so long and Im guilty of screaming 'sack the board' until Im hoarse, but don't boo the only player on the pitch who gives a toss, boo Fat Fred, Doggie Hall or even Luque, who actually deserve it. He's a cracking defensive midfielder and a good leader. We need these kind of characters in the dressing room and I believe its a step backwards to sell him. He didn't have the best of seasons but was troubled with niggly injuries, played in a different position by Roeder when he'd been DM every game under Souness (if it aint broke why fix it?), trying to lead a torrid team and let down continuously (as we've all been for many a year now) by a dodgy defense. When played as a DM he was superb, backed up by the stats which show him to be nigh on the best tackler in the league. Butt had a good year but I still think Scotty has more to offer as permanent DM and captain, I think its a terrible shame if he's decided to go because of disillusionment with a minority of spoilt short-sighted Toon fans who think football is anything about booing your own players.

...thanks for listenin'

Guest Geordio Cubano

....fortunately we should have £40 million fat ones to take quite a few steps forward too this summer so should work out ok in the end!  :parky:

Viduka, Ben Haim, Barton, Baines, Davies would be a great start! Still think Ashton should be our number 1 Shearer replacement target. Shame we couldnt have used Parker as leverage to strike that deal.