Who would you sign now?

toptoon

Can't see Owen staying.

Gudjohnsen, Sagna, Geremi, Baines, Diarra.

Squad:

Given, Harper, Krul.

Solano, Geremi, Sagna, Taylor, Ramage, Rozehnal, Huntington, Edgar, Baines, Babayaro, Carr.

Milner, Dyer, Barton, Butt, Emre, Diarra, N'Zogbia, Duff.

Martins, Viduka, Ameobi, Gudjohnsen, Carroll.

:)

IMO we need the following:

2 left backs

1 first choice right back

2 Centre backs

1 Attacking midfielder

1 Defensive midfielder

Owen's replacement

Suggestions:

Trenthe/Baines/Quedrue/Emmanuelson

Beye/Seitaridis/Richards/Vanden Borre/Geremi

Chivu/Campbell/Ferdinand/Davies/Kompany/Hyypia

Sneijder/Benayoun/G Barnes/Giuly/Nakamura

Diop/Mark De Man (in there for comedy value more than anything else. Belgian Defensive midfielder)

Defoe/Huntelaar/Kerzhakov

Guest elbee909

Nah. He's Boro standard.

Like Woodgate?

Woodgate supports them and is generally fairly unambitious. He's the only top quality player they have.

Like Viduka was? :)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

shouldn't aim our sights higher than Boro; aim them on boro and blow the fuckers up, fucking hate the smoggie scumbags

Nah. He's Boro standard.

Like Woodgate?

Woodgate supports them and is generally fairly unambitious. He's the only top quality player they have.

Yup. And he fucked off at the first opportunity. Good man!

Guest elbee909

Nah. He's Boro standard.

Like Woodgate?

Yup. And he fucked off at the first opportunity. Good man!

So did Geremi :D

With the reported £50m we have plus the fact that we actual made some money of transfers (selling parker) I would...

Defence:

Philipp Lahm - LB contracted till 30 June 2007 according to Bayern Website!!! Quality player

Geremi - RB, CM, RW decent player and free too.

Jorge Andrade - CB, LB came back from serious knee injury later this season but is credited for keeping deportivo up by shoring up the defence. I believe he's left footed so could provide cover at LB. They want to sell too cos they are in financial do do

Cris of Lyon - good CB.

Habib Beye - CB, and RB

other than Lahm not of these should cost too much money, Cris and Andrade maybe 8m each max , Beye, 2m, Geremi free, Lahm £10m

Midfield:

Ryan Babel - Excellent at U21 championship and a quality attack player either as a striker or winger

Stephen Appiah - CM him and Barton would probably give the highest work rate in the league this guy is an absolute power house and he is box to box and scores great goals.

Appiah mabe 8m and Babel 6m

Don't think we need any more strikers but we should be able to get these guys for £50m

NB Please dont go on saying such and such will never come, just give them big contracts, money talks (it worked for Chel$ki).

With the reported £50m we have plus the fact that we actual made some money of transfers (selling parker) I would...

Defence:

Philipp Lahm - LB contracted till 30 June 2007 according to Bayern Website!!! Quality player

Geremi - RB, CM, RW decent player and free too.

Jorge Andrade - CB, LB came back from serious knee injury later this season but is credited for keeping deportivo up by shoring up the defence. I believe he's left footed so could provide cover at LB. They want to sell too cos they are in financial do do

Cris of Lyon - good CB.

Habib Beye - CB, and RB

other than Lahm not of these should cost too much money, Cris and Andrade maybe 8m each max , Beye, 2m, Geremi free, Lahm £10m

Midfield:

Ryan Babel - Excellent at U21 championship and a quality attack player either as a striker or winger

Stephen Appiah - CM him and Barton would probably give the highest work rate in the league this guy is an absolute power house and he is box to box and scores great goals.

Appiah mabe 8m and Babel 6m

Don't think we need any more strikers but we should be able to get these guys for £50m

NB Please dont go on saying such and such will never come, just give them big contracts, money talks (it worked for Chel$ki).

Babel is a great player, but it appears he wants to stay at Ajax for one more season and he wants to play for Arsenal sometime and also thinks he will -

"Next season I definitely play at Ajax.

There will be a time that I will play at Arsenal. But there is nothing at the moment."

Defence:

Isn't Lahm from Munich? Not that is all that possible any way.