Premierships Best Attack?

toontownman

Dzeko is a bit s***, Tevez is AWOL and Balotelli is good, but not proven or consistent enough. Man U wins for me. Man C has the best midfield by far though (especially when Yaya returns).

:tiote:

It's not Man City's tbh. Tevez is AWOL and Balotelli is a luxury joker. They have two top notch strikers, a liability and an absence note. They're very, very good mind.

Wishful thinking having HBA in there instead of Shola btw.

Dzeko is a bit shit

12 goals in 18 appearances is a decent return though?  He has a good minutes/goals ratio and hardly plays, or finishes, every game and also gets used for 80th+ minute cameos.

Top 10 goals/minute in the league (Min 300 minutes played)

PlayerTeamMinutes playedGoalsAverage (Min)
Dimitar BerbatovManchester United4867

Mario BalotelliManchester City7369

Robin van PersieArsenal198422

Demba BaNewcastle United154116

Victor AnichebeEverton3013

Edin DzekoManchester City120512

Yakubu AyegbeniBlackburn Rovers126812

Sergio AgueroManchester City166815

Jermain DefoeTottenham Hotspur9018

Wayne RooneyManchester United173015

It's not Man City's tbh. Tevez is AWOL and Balotelli is a luxury joker. They have two top notch strikers, a liability and an absence note. They're very, very good mind.

How come Dzeko is top class but Balotelli is a liability? The latter is better tbh.

How come Dzeko is top class but Balotelli is a liability? The latter is better tbh.

He really isn't.

How is Dzeko a liability exactly? Does he stamp on heads, get stuck in bibs and get sent off four or five times a season?

Has he scored 12 goals this season? Dzeko is so underrated it's silly. Also, remember a fair few of Balotelli's goals have been penalties.

He really isn't.

How is Dzeko a liability exactly? Does he stamp on heads, get stuck in bibs and get sent off four or five times a season?

Has he scored 12 goals this season? Dzeko is so underrated it's silly. Also, remember a fair few of Balotelli's goals have been penalties.

Eh, when did I say Dzeko was a liability? :lol: Dzeko has been utter shit for months now. His allround game is much poorer than Balotelli's and his goalrecord has masked his poor performances since he arrived. Infact, even his goalrecord has been fairly average.

The Balotelli praise in here surprises me. It's all about opinions but fuck me, this lad is not worth the trouble he brings with him. For huge parts of last year he was utterly useless, I would watch him and marvel at his lack of effort and end product. Then the baggage off the field, the blokes a headcase at the best of times. He's been better this year but then it wouldn't have taken much. Sorry but i'd have Dzeko over him any day of the week. Plus he's a sneaky dirty bugger as well.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246972

City fans on Dzeko.

Spoilt twats or just more informed having to watch him every week?

"I would rather have Nasri as a striker than him". Just one of the classics from that page. They really are a joke that lot, doubt they'd be happy unless Messi was up top for them on 800 grand a week. I watched the game with Fulham, empty spaces everywhere and when the first goal was scored, the noise level sounded like there were about 6000 fans there. Pathetic club, bunch of charvs that won the lottery. Wish they were 2 divisions below still.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246972

City fans on Dzeko.

Spoilt twats or just more informed having to watch him every week?

What's you username on there?

BlueMoon4Eva2k12

:lol: Anyway Balotelli is miles better than Dzeko IMO, Dzeko has been average for months and everytime Balotelli plays he positively effects how City plays and the whole team play better as a result......

Yes he has his moments where he gets stupid red cards but unlike Dzeko he actually contributes to the team, while Dzeko cant even control the ball atm..... his first touch and decision making are awful.

He really isn't.

Eh, when did I say Dzeko was a liability? :lol: Dzeko has been utter shit for months now. His allround game is much poorer than Balotelli's and his goalrecord has masked his poor performances since he arrived. Infact, even his goalrecord has been fairly average.

Misread your sentence as saying “How is Balotelli a liability and Dzeko isn’t?” somehow. :cheesy:

Balotelli is no doubt the better player for me, though. Like Socrates, I don’t give a toss what the consensus believe (or a Citeh forum) – especially since I watch Man City most weeks too, tbf. Balotelli can be wound up out of a game, he’s selfish and a dick to boot. He can finish and has a lot of talent, but he’s not very smart (in his play, or otherwise), can’t hold up the ball without being petulant (read: giving away free kicks/cards) and never dominates in games for longer than ten minutes at a time.

Dzeko by contrast is a team player who brings midfielders forward, is strong in the air, can hold the ball up and is intelligent. His early season form was incredible game after game, and his contribution was underrated at the time (which ties in with me not caring about consensus/a Citeh forum). When has Balotelli ever been competent game-after-game for a consistent period? Ever? Dzeko is in bad form, I’ll happily concede that, but he’s still miles ahead of Balotelli. Unless he catches Torres-itis his bad form will end and he’ll continue being much better than SuperMario.

If you were, oh, I don’t know… Everton… and you had the option to get Dzeko or Balotelli, you’d be a damn fool to pick Balotelli.

[/iMO]

Well I just can't agree at all. Dzeko looks like he should be a good allround centre forward but he isn't. He does very little outside of his goals, makes terrible decisions, gets laughably pushed off the ball far too much for somebody of his size.

I used to rate him quite highly before he came but his general performances since coming to England have been pap. Certainly wouldn't be calling him 'top class'.

Well I just can't agree at all. Dzeko looks like he should be a good allround centre forward but he isn't. He does very little outside of his goals, makes terrible decisions, gets laughably pushed off the ball far too much for somebody of his size.

I used to rate him quite highly before he came but his general performances since coming to England have been pap. Certainly wouldn't be calling him 'top class'.

That's football, I guess! :) Time will tell...

[probably not definitively one way or the other, mind :laugh:]

All for a comparison of our strikers and those of other clubs. But you have to be honest about it and include Shola.

So that's: Ba, Cisse, Shola, Lovenkrands.

should probably have best in as well then