Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

God, turns out trotter is even more unpopular on there than he is on here. :lol: I don't mind him sometimes tbf, but he looks like their version of Vic. :laugh:

I knew they disliked Nolan from going on when we got Sam, but surprised to read that about Matty Taylor like, I bet every club has one of those players that everyone else rates but that club's own fans think is shite.

Time for a new thread perhaps...

Guest jamesmartinsmith

be made even better if sell the Yak n all.

Mido and Aliadiere upfront...lol.

I think Tuncay at Lee Dong Gook are two very technically gifted players.

I'll be mighty surprised if 'Boro stay up this season.

They'll undeservedly stay up IMO.

It's going to be very interesting in all aspects of the league this year, haven't thought that for seasons now.

I know what you're getting at, though, they'll be utter dross all year and still manage to come 15th or something.

They're going to have to be fucking awful to be worse than the three new teams and Wigan, mind.

Guest johnson293

Mido to Boro for £6.8m according to SSN.

Yes you read that right - £6,800,000... :kasper:

Having his medical now...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2660549,00.html

mackems.gif  :cheesy:

They really are desperate, aren't they - especially at that fee??!!

Still time for him to 'do a Ghaly' once he actually sees the area, the facilities, and the rest of the squad like!

How have Spurs managed to turn a profit on Mido? Jesus Wepticus.

They've had nothing but problems with the fella.

The Premiership prices have gone mad this summer! Glad we got Barton when we did when you think of the cost of other young english players.

The Premiership prices have gone mad this summer! Glad we got Barton when we did when you think of the cost of other young english players.

The most bizzare thing about this is how his price has increased by more than 50% since Pearce nearly signed him in January. I don't think he's kicked a ball in the meantime.

The most bizzare thing about this is how his price has increased by more than 50% since Pearce nearly signed him in January. I don't think he's kicked a ball in the meantime.

I know - I really don't get it.

I can understand the Citeh Board flogging Barton (fairly cheaply) cos they had no option (after Dabo) and needed the cash at the time but if they didn't sell him you'd think he would be having a pop at them in the press, negatively affecting his value. The surprising thing about the whole Mido situation is that, for once, he's been quiet and kept his head down.

That must've helped increase his value but, even then, £6.8m? No way!

Weird.

Guest maskelton

he seems pretty easy going, if hes playing he wud score a few but if hes not then he seems happy enough to just sit back and let his bank balance get bigger