Aldo Duscher arrives on trial - and promptly leaves?

Nicky

thing is even though duscher has came and gone we now know sam is on the lookout for a defensive midfielder which suggests he's not that happy with butt/emre or wants more competition which is what I hope. I think we really need a dynamic defensive midfielder who covers theline well and shields the centre backs.

Guest Gemmill

What a bloody waste of time. Sam wasn't even there the first day. Worthwhile excercise? You have to be kidding.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7272/megaeyerollrn3.gif

I don't know why you're all surprised

Fat Sam can't change his spots

Bore off for fuck sake! Player who was highly rated not so long ago becomes available on a free. Sam gets him in to see if he is any good and decides against it. Big fucking woop!

Guest Gemmill

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

His programme goes something like.

1.  *Assess consensus opinion*

2.  *Form opposing argument regardless of ability to effectively follow through with it*

3.  *Try to establish a foothold by pretending to be an expert on a particular subject*

4.  *If people call you on it and show you up to be a bit of an idiot, move to step 6.  If not, persist with step 5*

5.  *Argue*

6.  *Swear* Move to step 6 on completion.  Escalate swearing.

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

10.  *Wait for ban to expire*

Tit.

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

2.  *Form opposing argument regardless of ability to effectively follow through with it*

3.  *Try to establish a foothold by pretending to be an expert on a particular subject*

4.  *If people call you on it and show you up to be a bit of an idiot, move to step 6.  If not, persist with step 5*

5.  *Argue*

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

Tit.

;D ;D

Guest Verlaine

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

5.  *Argue*

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

Tit.

Or maybe he programmed himself an argue-bot made out of lego, and Vic himself has only ever posted twice.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

5.  *Argue*

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

Tit.

I hope you new job isn't in I.T. as your program has an error

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

5.  *Argue*

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

Tit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious.

Vic is an argue-bot tbh. 

5.  *Argue*

7.  *Rant*

8.  *Abuse*

9.  *Explode*

Tit.

I hope you new job isn't in I.T. as your program has an error

Sup Vic? You Malfunctioning?

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/journalsport/tm_headline=heinze-snub-to-united-interest%26method=full%26objectid=19447872%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Heinze’s compatriot Aldo Duscher has arrived on Tyneside for a trial after being released by La Liga side Deportive La Coruña. The 28-year-old midfielder has not

yet begun training with the Magpies but is in the country and will start his trial either today or next week.

Seems more likely this is true, than us sending him home after one training session that Big Sam wasnt even present at.

What a bloody waste of time. Sam wasn't even there the first day. Worthwhile excercise? You have to be kidding.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7272/megaeyerollrn3.gif

:lol:

Due to the conflicting reports, I changed 1nr '!' for 1nr '?'.

All those people arguing over this transfer need to button it for a week. Hes arrived here on a trial, not a free. He could be gone in a weeks time so just wait it out and see what happens.

common sense prevails again ;)

Guest Bellers

i think a player should be given at least 2days of training to try and impress the manager

Why? For all we know he could have turned up totally unfit with a high and mighty attitude, sometimes two days isn't required you can tell how the trial is going to turn out within the hour.

Oh and by the way just because I disagree with you I don't expect you to come out with some cock and bull story while your pretending to be your dad, doesn't wash I'm afraid...

Guest SwissMagpie

Sunday sun Claims that he is off to sign with Racind Santander after he didnt impress with his fitness

i think a player should be given at least 2days of training to try and impress the manager

Why? For all we know he could have turned up totally unfit with a high and mighty attitude, sometimes two days isn't required you can tell how the trial is going to turn out within the hour.

Oh and by the way just because I disagree with you I don't expect you to come out with some cock and bull story while your pretending to be your dad, doesn't wash I'm afraid...

help if i was pretending to be my dad

im not sad like quite a few people on here. dont see the point in trying to take the piss out of a 14 year old