Newcastle 2 - 0 Juventus (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 23

Dave

Was a good first half, second half wasnt so good but the reserve players played well against top class players

Anyone know whats wrong with Luque?

Dyer will now know how much we hate him  :laugh2: ... i didnt boo him because afterall he was in a black and white shirt

Was a good first half, second half wasnt so good but the reserve players played well against top class players

Dyer will now know how much we hate him  :laugh2: ... i didnt boo him because afterall he was in a black and white shirt

Groin strain. Dunno how serious.

I dident think it was a foul tbh

Of course it was a foul, the ball had gone so the keeper took the player out as he would have got past him and possibly picked up the ball in front of an empty net, he knew what he was doing.

Dyer will now know how much we hate him  :laugh2: ... i didnt boo him because afterall he was in a black and white shirt

Groin strain. Dunno how serious.

Sam said tightening of groin.

Dyer will now know how much we hate him  :laugh2: ... i didnt boo him because afterall he was in a black and white shirt

I've heard that the soft Spanish bas***d broke a finger nail.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=479264&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=2&title=Toon+claim+Old+Lady+scalp

That pic has just given Yorkie his wanking material for the week ;)

Speaking of pics...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75849007.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193954D25304569000448F57947477B8145

This is foul and red card for Gianluigi Buffon.

No its not

I thought you missed the first half. Even if you did see it, you would have only done so the once. Replays clearly showed that it was a foul.

Cracking performances all round, except Huntington who got skinned about a zillion times.

This.

That right winger (can't remember who it was) was running rings around Huntington all first half, shows how much in dire need we are of a LB.

Geremi was a class above the rest in CM. He was barking orders and telling everybody where to go and what to do and starting moves, some canny passes etc.

They posed no real threat, they were quite poor, even against our youngsters in the 2nd half

Guest makemeacupoftea

We played well today, i love Geremi, Zogger was back to his old self as well. Luque played well until he got took off

Also huntington should never be near the first team ever again.

IMO Buffon came out and he was andy already falling

Oh well, if he was already falling before buffon deliberately twatted him in the chin as hard as he could with both fists, then I guess it wasn't a foul.  bluelaugh.gif

Cracking performances all round, except Huntington who got skinned about a zillion times.

This.

That right winger (can't remember who it was) was running rings around Huntington all first half, shows how much in dire need we are of a LB.

Geremi was a class above the rest in CM. He was barking orders and telling everybody where to go and what to do and starting moves, some canny passes etc.

They posed no real threat, they were quite poor, even against our youngsters in the 2nd half

Darkhorse for captain?