Alan Oliver: 'top manager' contact claim?

KaKa

Didn't want to start a new thread, maybe we could rename this Anal Watch or something similar. Posting snippets as he comes out with them.

What a s***-stirrer he has become of late..

United were not happy when The Chronicle revealed in September that Taylor had turned down their offer of a new contract.

They still do not like the Taylor camp talking about it.

But on Friday The Chronicle revealed that United had bid for Wes Brown, who has turned down a £50,000-a-week deal at Manchester United.

United must have been prepared to pay Brown more than that and Taylor has every right to wonder why he has not been made an offer he finds acceptable.

haha, yeah, you're right alan, we should give taylor whatever he wants because he's a geordie and he answers your phone calls

Didn't want to start a new thread, maybe we could rename this Anal Watch or something similar. Posting snippets as he comes out with them.

United were not happy when The Chronicle revealed in September that Taylor had turned down their offer of a new contract.

But on Friday The Chronicle revealed that United had bid for Wes Brown, who has turned down a £50,000-a-week deal at Manchester United.

United must have been prepared to pay Brown more than that and Taylor has every right to wonder why he has not been made an offer he finds acceptable.

haha, yeah, you're right alan, we should give taylor whatever he wants because he's a geordie and he answers your phone calls

Does Alan have Taylor's number as well.  Fucking hell that bloke is connected!

:lol:

Champions league regular and valuable cog in the machine Wes Brown or bit part defender and headless chicken Steven Taylor?  You reckon Man U would let us talk to Brown if we offered Taylor for a swap deal?

there is no way in the world I would swap Wes Brown for Steven Taylor

Does Alan have Taylor's number as well.  f****** hell that bloke is connected!

every cunt's got taylors number man, i've got it, AO rang me to get it! gonna blow taylors socks off

looks like AO has made a monkey out of a few people.

Shame about the timing, letting him know through the press, and having no replacement lined up [unless AO is right that is] !!!

Thought only the fat bastard did things like this.

Next.

I was one of the few people who actually believed Oliver....he has made a fool out of most poeple on here then  :lol:

Our next manager will be massive...i can just feel it.

Pitty we've got Pearson for Man utd  :rant:

Was blown off my chair when i randomly turned on sky sports news btw  :lol:

Shame about the timing, letting him know through the press, and having no replacement lined up [unless AO is right that is] !!!

Next.

You keep missing it.

I am disappointed with Mort for this.

If Oliver is right then fair enough. He's been wrong enough times for me to doubt him.

You sound like you're loving this, which to me is sad.

The Mong who Cried Wolf, TBH.  Alan's been on such a tear of printing shite for the last ice age, no one was ever going to believe it.

you mean you had a fixed opinion on his personality, and even the blindingly obvious wasn't going to change it ?

Next.

You keep missing it.

If Oliver is right then fair enough. He's been wrong enough times for me to doubt him.

Loving what ?

The last thing I want is directors like those who ran the club prior to 1992. As I've always said.

As I've also always said, I'll only be happy with this - or anything - if the replacement is better, and to that extent, the "timing" is irrelevant. And if the replacement is a clown then I'll be gutted.

And Dave - I don't believe for a moment that Mort has made this decision single handed any more than I believe Shepherd made the same decisions single handed.

Next.

You keep missing it.

Loving what ?

The last thing I want is directors who ran the club prior to 1992. As I've always said.

As I've also always said, I'll only be happy with this - or anything - if the replacement is better, and to that extent, the "timing" is irrelevant. And if the replacement is a clown then I'll be gutted.

Maybe you shouldn't focus on immediately trying to say 'I told you so' when we're in disarray then, it doesn't reflect well on you.

Next.

You keep missing it.

Loving what ?

The last thing I want is directors who ran the club prior to 1992. As I've always said.

Maybe you shouldn't focus on immediately trying to say 'I told you so' when we're in disarray then, it doesn't reflect well on you.

For the record, I'm very disappointed it hasn't worked out. I hope time doesn't suggest it is premature ie as in Dalglish maybe.

It's no more a reactionary post than the hundreds of posts who slated the old board whenever the slightest thing happened that gave them some bullets to fire, while I pointed out the perspective of it all.

Oliver would have been an absolute idiot to have printed that article, if it didn't have some basis to it.

I hope the replacment is Wenger though.

If contact has already been made, then why 'part company' with Sam before we could announce his replacement?

But if there weren't cofident of getting a new man in, why would they give him the boot?