José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest firetotheworks

He's had a bit of a dodgy spell, and sometimes needs to watch his passing, but every time I watch him defend, it's just a confirmation that he is fucking fantastic. I love watching wingers trying to get past him and then just saying 'nah' out loud, knowing full well that Jose will either let it run out, or out-do them with pace, skill, a pass or a clearance. He could really become something special, if he sorted some of his passing out.

Phenomenal today, took the piss out of Sunderland. Liked when Bent had his one on one with him, at first I was worried as I thought it was Simpson who was back, but when I saw that it was Jose I calmed down and knew he'd deal with the situation without any bother.

nos mereciamos mas que el empate hoy ante el sunderland pero bueno pienso que es un buen punto en un campo muy dificil. gracias a todos por vuestro apoyo

more than we deserved a draw today against sunderland but hey I think it's a good point in a very difficult field. thank you all for your support

:smitten:

What a player. How the fuck is he not starting for Spain?

Because Capdevilla is pretty class and underrated by many. Getting on in years though so maybe the door will be open soon.

Capdevilla is a good player but Enrique>>>Capdevilla tbh.

Best at defending by a mile, hard to say attacking wise.

Beresford and Robbie Elliott were quite good going forward.

Aye. Bezza, Domi and Bernard were arguably better than Jose going forward. Elliott, note so sure about, his second spell left a sour taste in my mouth, he was such a weak link at times it was unbelievable, I've seen milk turn quicker.