José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

The club should be signing Pieters before selling Enrique anarl. One in, one out - not the other way around.

Assume they're negotiating them both at the same time. They letting one go because they think they have the incoming deal lined up.

In the case they buy someone at all, obviously!

Guest bimpy474

I'm still puzzled by the Liverpool hate on here, I relate to them a lot more than I do Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd.

The thing that I hate most about them is how eye-wateringly boring they've been to watch over recent years.

For me its the thing about their supposed great wit, only ever met aggressive, foul mouthed arrogant ones, obviously their not all like that, but the ones to do with football i've met have been.

me aswell. been to merseyside about a dozen times for football and all bar 2 have been bother. the pattern of being sociable with you till they have you heavily outnumbered is mentioned up and down the country.

:sadnod:

The club should be signing Pieters before selling Enrique anarl. One in, one out - not the other way around.

Assume they're negotiating them both at the same time. They letting one go because they think they have the incoming deal lined up.

In the case they buy someone at all, obviously!

Spotted a flaw.

Jose is actually poor in the final third.  We all agree on that, right?

put in alot of excellent crosses in the 2nd half of the season. Blackburn away springs to mind. There was no one to put them away though

Actually, I think poor does him a disservice.  He's average. 

Jose is actually poor in the final third.   We all agree on that, right?

put in alot of excellent crosses in the 2nd half of the season. Blackburn away springs to mind. There was no one to put them away though

Blackburn away, first half in particular if I remember correctly, was a world class performance from Jose. He could be incredibly frustrating in the final third though.

1 on 1, Enrique's very hard to beat. Happened only 9 times last season, compared to A. Cole (38), Clichy (26), Baines (24), Evra (23).

:undecided:

Where's this from?  Is it accurate?

They were "official" stats from a reputable source, if I remember rightly. They're in here somewhere.

1 on 1, Enrique's very hard to beat. Happened only 9 times last season, compared to A. Cole (38), Clichy (26), Baines (24), Evra (23).

They were "official" stats from a reputable source, if I remember rightly. They're in here somewhere.

he was Sports Illustrated journo. Could well believe it mind.

Where's this from?  Is it accurate?

http://www.anfieldindex.com/2685/liverpool-fc-transfer-scouting-stats-left-backs.html

There you go sausage. Taken from Opta.

http://www.anfieldindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LeftBack_Defend.png

He basically never gets beat in a 1-on-1 where the attacker tries to go direct or use pace. The only time I think he's vulnerable is when turning and changing direction, he's not that agile IMO.

Routledge for QPR gave him a tough time iirc.

Tbf there's been talks of this move being imminent for weeks and it now seems it'll eventually go through due to movement in our pursuit of Pieters.

Tbf there's been talks of this move being imminent for weeks and it now seems it'll eventually go through due to movement in our pursuit of Pieters.

Which would be fine. As long as we're not left without a LB is fine.

http://www.anfieldindex.com/2685/liverpool-fc-transfer-scouting-stats-left-backs.html

Holy shit :lol:

Tbh, I'm surprised it was as high as 9.

Interesting.  Seems that Jose is deficient in a few aspects of his game; more so than I thought.

danke!

Guest bimpy474

As if we would sell an important player and not replace him, i mean we replaced Carroll..............i'll get me coat :D

As if we would sell an important player and not replace him, i mean we replaced Carroll..............i'll get me coat :D

See my signature.