José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Kind of excited to hear what Pardew has to say. What everything regarding transfers goes.

He's already said he's 'hopeful of getting one or two in'. That was before Routledge, Enrique and probably Barton have left.

He's a fucking liar and as complicit as the cunts he works for.

Proper gutted at this like, was always going to happen but I've been kidding myself otherwise. Easily the best full back I've seen at the club in my 20 years watching. FUCK!! To Liverpool as well man...unbearable, any one but them FFS. Liverpool's first bargain of the summer n all, snide cunts. Nee chance we'll get anyone anywhere near as good to replace him either if we do bother buying anyone at all. FFS man!

Worst thing is I don't think it would have taken too much to convince him to stay.

Eugh, going to have to change my sig.

He'll have a fucking field day against our right hand side too when we play them.

I wish I could cancel my DD.

Ditto.

Timed that well, didn't they.

Just make sure you do it before the cut-off (October?) by which point they have you locked in for next season as well.

Proper gutted at this like, was always going to happen but I've been kidding myself otherwise. Easily the best full back I've seen at the club in my 20 years watching. f***!! To Liverpool as well man...unbearable, any one but them FFS. Liverpool's first bargain of the summer n all, snide c***s. Nee chance we'll get anyone anywhere near as good to replace him either if we do bother buying anyone. FFS!

He'll have a f***ing field day against our right hand side too when we play them.

Dont even want to imagine that like. Seeing him dominate a winger thats ours? Deary me.

Proper gutted at this like, was always going to happen but I've been kidding myself otherwise. Easily the best full back I've seen at the club in my 20 years watching. f***!! To Liverpool as well man...unbearable, any one but them FFS. Liverpool's first bargain of the summer n all, snide c***s. Nee chance we'll get anyone anywhere near as good to replace him either if we do bother buying anyone. FFS!

He'll have a f***ing field day against our right hand side too when we play them.

Dont even want to imagine that like. Seeing him dominate a winger thats ours? Deary me.

f*** that man, Marveaux will s*** on him...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

At least we all knew this was happening at some point.

Imagine when Tiote's sold on deadline day!  :frantic:

Honestly, did anyone actually think that he'd still be here for next season?

Even before the Barton debacle?

Anyone?

Nope, me neither, so while this may seem like a big shitty cherry on top of a bucket of shitty ice cream its hardly a bolt out of the blue ala Carroll's departure.

Still a load of shite all the same mind.

Guest Heneage

Fully expected it. When you've a money orientated owner the thought of keeping a player for a season and losing the fee does not compute.

Carroll, Nolan, Barton & Enrique.

This has actually happened  :lol:

This is it for me. How many of us were saying we had the core of a really good team and just needed a few additions. Now bar tiote and coloccini all of the stand outs from last season are gone! WTF! and how long before tiote and colo are gone too? fuck this shit!