José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

:coolsmiley:

We'll have Alan "gay-icon" Smith, Ivica "best dressed Serb" Dragsomething and José "male model" Enrique... Sam must've read the "We need sexy players"-thread :D

Brilliant, with any luck Roeder and Souness will read the 'Old managers on new signings' thread. :)

Well at least a price has been agreed. Hopefully he'll become our second choice left-back when Baba is shown the door.

Who is our first like?

The point I was making is we need one. I'm not getting to excited about this lad, Spanish players do very badly with us. Luckily, today Shorey rejected a new deal, we are in talks with Baines and apparently there is interest in Dede.

I don't want Dede, remember the last Brazilian we had? He might end up being like Fumaca.

Solano done well for us, lets sign the Peruvian left back, whoever he is.

I don't want Shorey or Baines either. Bramble, Ramage, Carr, Huntington..the list is endless. No more English players please!

Jenas'll be begging to come back.

why  :lol:

Because he loves munching cock

Allegedly.

well done there Baggio, by typing it in small text you've managed to cleverly avoid any possable liable case that could be brought against the forum by completely outwitting any of his legal adivsors that may be browsing. Well done! O0

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/21/94/23199421.jpg

What did you think he meant like?

Btw Villareal fans saying when they played against Barcelona Messi couldnt get past this lad

doesnt sound bad

For all we know, that could just mean Enrique is REALLY fat.

Btw Villareal fans saying when they played against Barcelona Messi couldnt get past this lad

doesnt sound bad

Let's be honest though, Bramble very rarely had a bad game against Drogba!

And Boumsong rarely had a bad game against Henry!

enrique did have a nice arse in that canal vid.    :no:

I didn't really take any notice.

:nope:   he must be supicious of you as he never turns his back!   :lol:

I doubt he'd be too worried about anybody watching a video of him on the Internet but you never know.

enrique did have a nice arse in that canal vid.    :no:

I didn't really take any notice.

:nope:   he must be supicious of you as he never turns his back!   :lol:

I doubt he'd be too worried about anybody watching a video of him on the Internet but you never know.

meh, i'm wrong anyway.  he does turn his back for a moment.  i still don't like the purse, though.

Posted on the Villarreal forums, had a few responses. I asked what type of player he is and whether they think he'd have the pace and strength necessary to adapt over here. They've basically agreed with each other that he has pace and strength in abundance and a fighting spirit to boot, he never gives up on a ball and his game is suited to England. He's very quick apparently, beat Aguero in a race starting from behind, and that Messi struggled against him. They also say he's very consistent, rarely has a bad game. His crossing isn't his strongest point and he's nothing special technically, but he shields the ball well. They're very confident he'll go on to be Spain's first choice left back and are saying we've made a brilliant signing (they're talking as if it's a done deal).

Posted on the Villarreal forums, had a few responses. I asked what type of player he is and whether they think he'd have the pace and strength necessary to adapt over here. They've basically agreed with each other that he has pace and strength in abundance and a fighting spirit to boot, he never gives up on a ball and his game is suited to England. He's very quick apparently, beat Aguero in a race starting from behind, and that Messi struggled against him. They also say he's very consistent, rarely has a bad game. His crossing isn't his strongest point and he's nothing special technically, but he shields the ball well. They're very confident he'll go on to be Spain's first choice left back and are saying we've made a brilliant signing (they're talking as if it's a done deal).

Sounds like LB that Sam said he wanted, making the reports even more credible