José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

From there? Good luck with that.

Do you realize how much of a buzzkill that was man? I'm on the verge of buying a ticket to Leeds. :rant:

Dave:

http://images.wikia.com/familyguy/images/3/33/Buzz_Killington.jpg

Guest hobshobs

"True, he's a good player but not the world beater he's often hyped to be. Very good defender but his distribution and forward play are often shoddy. Talk of him being good enough for Barcelona is, quite frankly, ridiculous."

Agree totally. If he does stay let's hope we sign someone who'll kick his bloody ass when he tries these stupid attempts at taking somebody on in the danger zone and getting caught for the umpteenth time.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but has anyone else noticed how many new friends José has added on his Facebook account lately?

How many of them come from Liverpool and the surrounding area?

:frantic:

Don't think he's had/got any intention of signing a new deal with us. Him announcing that he'd "wait until we were safe" followed by "waiting to see who we sign" were purely stock phrases to buy a bit of time with the fans before fucking off.

Wouldn't surprise me if we eventually find out his agent has had this next move lined up for months.

Don't think he's had/got any intention of signing a new deal with us. Him announcing that he'd "wait until we were safe" followed by "waiting to see who we sign" were purely stock phrases to buy a bit of time with the fans before f***ing off.

Wouldn't surprise me if we eventually find out his agent has had this next move lined up for months.

Yep.

Don't think he's had/got any intention of signing a new deal with us. Him announcing that he'd "wait until we were safe" followed by "waiting to see who we sign" were purely stock phrases to buy a bit of time with the fans before f***ing off.

:(

He'd have probably moved already if that last bit was the case. Agree with the rest though. It just further emphasizes how little footballers care about the fans when this kind of disrespect is shown by a player we all love and have supported for years.

Guest Mantis

In tomorrow's papers:

- Interesting/controversial quotes from Pardew on Enrique.

If its from Pardew it wont be interesting.  Is it any wonder he doesn't want to talk to these bell ends?

In tomorrow's papers:

- Interesting/controversial quotes from Pardew on Enrique.

If its from Pardew it wont be interesting.  Is it any wonder he doesn't want to talk to these bell ends?

I don't realy get this tbh, Pardew is hardly a boring bastard.