José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Aye, Gosling has somehow transformed into a huge fucker over the last several months.. Good to see tbh

Not when you consider his knees are fucked.

If the lad has any sense he'll be conditioning his lower, not his upper body.

Do you know that his knees are fucked? Or are you just speculating as per usual?

As far as I know he has had two relatively major knee injuries in his knee. The anterior cruciate ligament injury he sustained at Everton, and the knee injury he picked up against Sunderland in January?

I'm no sports scientist, but you'd hope there are being measures taken to support his upper body weight gain, in his lower body.

So basically, you're speculating about his knees being fucked. Thanks for the confirmation.

Aye, Gosling has somehow transformed into a huge fucker over the last several months.. Good to see tbh

Not when you consider his knees are fucked.

If the lad has any sense he'll be conditioning his lower, not his upper body.

Do you know that his knees are fucked? Or are you just speculating as per usual?

As far as I know he has had two relatively major knee injuries in his knee. The anterior cruciate ligament injury he sustained at Everton, and the knee injury he picked up against Sunderland in January?

I'm no sports scientist, but you'd hope there are being measures taken to support his upper body weight gain, in his lower body.

So basically, you're speculating about his knees being fucked. Thanks for the confirmation.

He's only had one major knee injury to be honest, he didn't injury himself again at Sunderland, the pain and swelling after from the initial injury resulted in getting it looked at again and it was decided it would be best if he had another small operation to sort it out fully.

I have a hope that Tiote is sharing a room with Jose in the US and gives him a Lion King type speech before they go to bed:

"A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Jose , the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king."

Guest sicko2ndbest

Twitter

Quiet workout and then signing session. Thanks for your support. You are the best fans there thank you very much for entenderne. :)

It seems to me that, while the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool might be interested in signing Jose, he wouldn't be their first preference and they'd only turn to him once they'd exhausted their other options.

In that event, would it really be a good move for the player? He'd surely be better off with a club that really wanted him.

Guest magpie99

We really want him.

On a serious note, I am now sick to the back teeth of the whole scenario. Get rid to the first decent bidder that comes along and buy M'Bengue as a replacement. Young Kadar can act as a replacement left back or central defender when injuries start to crop up.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We really want him.

On a serious note, I am now sick to the back teeth of the whole scenario. Get rid to the first decent bidder that comes along and buy M'Bengue as a replacement. Young Kadar can act as a replacement left back or central defender when injuries start to crop up.

Sadly, they go hand in hand. :( Hopefully he can rest up fully, and allow his hamstrings to fully recover. Not sure he's went a season without them pulling or ripping.

Would love him to stay more than anything, but it's so obvious we're gonna receive a big bid seconds before the window closes (we had no choice but to accept the offer or loose him for nothing) and we're in the shit.

Sell him soon if he wont sign a new contract, cause the board will NEVER let him go for free next summer.

He doesn't seem willing to sign a new one, saying "we're still hoping he will change his mind" is like a dog

chasing it's own tail and all that will result in the first sentence above if we keep wasting time.

Buy M'Bengue and Nathan Clyne (wish it was this easy) instead and let's move on, so tired of this fucking saga, i want it to end one way or another as soon as possible, as if not it's nailed on how it's gonna end up

and we will loose many points over the season because of this.

But it's Newcastle, always something to be frustrated about....

Sell him soon if he wont sign a new contract, cause the board will NEVER let him go for free next summer.

Why not?

I think the comments coming from the club about them being happy for Barton to run down his contract indicate that the issue isn't as cut and dried as this post assumes.

(I say that fully appreciating the two cases are different, but the point still stands...)