José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Joseenriqe3 José Enrique Sánchez

Un poco aburrido en el hotel pero dentro de poco a dormir que mañana haber si disputo mi primer partido ya.I can't wait!!!!

17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

---------------------------------------

A little bored in the hotel but before long to sleep that tomorrow to have if I dispute my first party already

He's implying that he isn't sure that he will play though. I'd translate it as "A little bored at the hotel, but I'll go to sleep soon, let's see if tomorrow I take part in my first game. I can't wait!"

I didn't know José Enrique had such horrid spelling.

Joseenriqe3 José Enrique Sánchez

Un poco aburrido en el hotel pero dentro de poco a dormir que mañana haber si disputo mi primer partido ya.I can't wait!!!!

17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

---------------------------------------

A little bored in the hotel but before long to sleep that tomorrow to have if I dispute my first party already

He's implying that he isn't sure that he will play though. I'd translate it as "A little bored at the hotel, but I'll go to sleep soon, let's see if tomorrow I take part in my first game. I can't wait!"

I didn't know José Enrique had such horrid spelling.

:lol: cheers mate

I really hope he plays, all this can be doing is help him decide to fk off

I agree with the statements that echo today joey barton

The club is leaving to go to all the major players of the team. Seriously do you think is the fault of the players? Andy, nobby, etc etc

This club will never fight again to be among the first 6 again with this policy.

I think you fans are the best and you deserve the best not what they are doing with the club. Thanks to everyone for supporting me

They offer the money I Have already. They lie all the time. But is not for money is because they don't want

They don't want spend in the club and bring quality players that's why everybody go.

En colombus ahora. Menudas palizas de viajes nos estamos pegando de mínimo 8 oras. Comparto las declaraciones que a echo hoy joey barton

El club esta dejando irse a todos los jugadores importantes del equipo. Enserio creéis que es culpa de los jugadores? Andy,nobby etc etc

Nunca este club va a volver a luchar por estar entre los 6 primeros otra vez con esta política.

Yo creo que vosotros los fans sois los mejores y os merecéis lo mejor no lo que están haciendo con el club. Gracias a todos por apoyarme

......did a Google translate and its roughly about agreeing with Barton's comments and how can we go for top 6 if we're selling Carroll, Nolan etc.

Of course, now Routledge has tweeted:

WayneRoutledge Wayne Routledge

@

Has just read @Joseenriqe3 tweets... #nailonhead comes to mind?

The club is leaving to go to all the major players of the team. Seriously do you think is the fault of the players? Andy, etc etc nobby

this club will never fight again to be among the first 6 again with this policy.

I think you fans are the best and you deserve the best not what they are doing with the club. Thanks to everyone for supporting me

The club is leaving to go to all the major players of the team. Seriously do you think is the fault of the players? Andy, etc etc nobby

This club will never fight again to be among the first 6 again with this policy.

@CallumVass eso es mentira. The give the money I Have already. They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they don't want

@CallumVass They don't want spend in the club and bring quality players that's why everybody go.

Guest Heneage

Three internationals two of whom play for France and they aren't bringing quality in? If he really thinks that he's daft.