José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thread title reads ' Jose Enrique breaks' on the forum overview, thought he had broken his leg or something at first!

Apparently giving the guy the same deal is now an 'incredible offer', eh Pardew?

Probably on a fair amount already tbh... so matching it is probably a fantastic offer.

I'd say he's worth the wage of a top 4 fullback.

You think he's on Evra money? Ashley Cole money? Hell, even Glen Johnson will earn more than him.

Matching the guys current salary (when he signed he wasn't a big name, so won't be on mega bucks of Colo etc) is not an incredible offer.

Liars.

Guest BooBoo

Anyone who still agrees with the clubs transfer policy is only fooling themselves. Trawling through the bargain bins looking for freebies and selling our best performing players is a sure fire way to achieve mediocrity and piss off the playing staff.

He's right, though.  And deep down we all know it.

We should rally the fans and get someone who pities the tyne-wear rivalry to be our spokesman O0

(or you could do it :undecided:)

bit of a shitter but if his head/heart isn't in it then we're going to have to reluctantly cash in now/spend £££ on a couple of hot prospects in the next 7 days.

Apparently giving the guy the same deal is now an 'incredible offer', eh Pardew?

Probably on a fair amount already tbh... so matching it is probably a fantastic offer.

You think he's on Evra money? Ashley Cole money? Hell, even Glen Johnson will earn more than him.

Matching the guys current salary (when he signed he wasn't a big name, so won't be on mega bucks of Colo etc) is not an incredible offer.

Liars.

Can we afford to offer champions league wages?

He's right, though.  And deep down we all know it.

Of course he is. I'm amazed by how many posters on this board continually look to blame the players, the ex-board and any other fucker so as to avoid seeing the lying cunts who run our club get any stick.

I still hope the club ask for top dollar for him, for a player in his situation. No doubt the fucking bin dippers will be creaming themselves over this hoping to get him on the cheap.

Liars.

He isn't worth top 4 left back money.  No way.

Guest Heneage

I really don't think he had any intention of signing a new deal. He wants CL football we'd have to spend bucketloads more than 35m to achieve that.

We all know that he's right though. We've all known this since Keegan exposed them for what they are.

It's a shame that time after time, so many come out with give them till this window etc. They're a bunch of fraudsters who hold us with nothing but contempt.

Liars.

Can we afford to offer champions league wages?

Wages? Isn't that what the Carroll money is for?

Oh, and Bore holes. And tarmac.

In all seriousness, if that money was supposed to cement our premiership standing/move us fwd then how does losing the best fullback we've had in 20 years, work?