José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Bit of a random outburst, wonder what's brought that on?

I would imagine it's something to do with having to play last night despite reportedly not being fully fit. Also ties in with the young lad Dummett flying out to join them.

I've no doubt people on here will know more about what's going on within the club than him though. :thup:

He could be drunk alright, as according to Skirge's translations he's been organising parties on tour.

Joseenriqe3 José Enrique Sánchez

Un poco aburrido en el hotel pero dentro de poco a dormir que mañana haber si disputo mi primer partido ya.I can't wait!!!!

17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

---------------------------------------

A little bored in the hotel but before long to sleep that tomorrow to have if I dispute my first party already

Not bringing in quality players? Do Cabaye and Ben Arfa, Ba and Marveux not count like?

Only if we'd spent £35m on them.. :)

He's a complete idiot if he thinks this window hasn't gone well for us. We haven't spent much but we've brought in some potentially great players and only lost Nolan who probably wouldn't have got a game if these players are as good as we hope. We've done extremely well for a mid table Premiership team. Methinks he's not been offered enough money.

Nobody bothered by him accusing them of lying all the time then? Something they've been shamefully forced to admit to before.

The club have a ridiculous proportion of our fans in the palm of their hand.

Him trying to 'Engineer a move' according to some on twitter :facepalm:

cynical thinking but not exactly a difficult conclusion to reach

His move hardly needs any engineering on his end though. One acceptable offer and he's away. Doubt pressure from him would speed that along

Not bringing in quality players? Do Cabaye and Ben Arfa, Ba and Marveux not count like?

Only if we'd spent £35m on them.. :)

He's a complete idiot if he thinks this window hasn't gone well for us. We haven't spent much but we've brought in some potentially great players and only lost Nolan who probably wouldn't have got a game if these players are as good as we hope. We've done extremely well for a mid table Premiership team. Methinks he's not been offered enough money.

He's still mentioning Carroll mate. Do you not think they were told that money would be reinvested in the squad, like we were?

Nobody bothered by him accusing them of lying all the time then? Something they've been shamefully forced to admit to before.

The club have a ridiculous proportion of our fans in the palm of their hand.

Of course they're liars, anyone who doesn't see that by this stage simply doesn't want to.

Naive in the extreme to think otherwise.

Same deal? I read it as they've offered him £, but he doesn't need it, he wants ambition.

They offer the money I have already. They lie all the time.

Of course they do and Pardew is absolutely complicit in it.