José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Old bloke next to me at the match is convinced he should be a centre forward, guess he could be the next Henry or Macdonald.

Daft though it sounds he does bear a lot of similarities to the young Supermac, who co-incidentally started out as a left back.

That was a long time ago though.

not on facebook myself but sent jose a friend request from the wife and he accepted.

last night she suddenly realised and i got a "who the hell is this jose bloke on my facebook!!"

I explained and she asked me "how do you know its not just some bloke with a daft spanish name pretending to be a footballer?".

Thought  I was being  dead clever and replied "then he would be called Xisco or Marcelino!"

She looked at me like i was some kind of spazz and simply said "what the hell are you going on about?"

anyway she has agreed not to delete him.

not on facebook myself but sent jose a friend request from the wife and he accepted.

last night she suddenly realised and i got a "who the hell is this jose bloke on my facebook!!"

I explained and she asked me "how do you know its not just some bloke with a daft spanish name pretending to be a footballer?".

Thought  I was being  dead clever and replied "then he would be called Xisco or Marcelino!"

She looked at me like i was some kind of spazz and simply said "what the hell are you going on about?"

I dunno why but i pictured you smiling like Randy as you said that to your wife

http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/d/d6/Randy_Marsh.png

Thought  I was being  dead clever and replied "then he would be called Xisco or Marcelino!"

:lol:

pase un dia de lujo. me fui al centro a comer con la novia y despues la mitica siesta jeejejjee. y ahora en 15 minutos a casa de coloccini que vamos a cenar jonas colo y yo y respectivas familias juntos. un dia de lujo :)

Anyone care to translate?

Spend a day of luxury. I went downtown to eat with the bride and after the mythical jeejejjee nap. and now in 15 minutes Coloccini house to go to dinner and I placed jonas and respective families together. class one day:)

Spent a day of luxury. Went to the centre (city centre?) with the GF and after that the infamous siesta hahaha(winkwink)haha. Now 15 minutes away from Colo's house where we'll be eating with Jonas and Colo and our families... un dia de lujo!

... Edit: Damn it!

La Mitica Siesta :lol: ... Jose went downtown on his lady too  :coolsmiley:

Thought  I was being  dead clever and replied "then he would be called Xisco or Marcelino!"

I dunno why but i pictured you smiling like Randy as you said that to your wife

http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/d/d6/Randy_Marsh.png

:lol:

Spent a day of luxury. Went to the centre (city centre?) with the GF and after that the infamous siesta hahaha(winkwink)haha. Now 15 minutes away from Colo's house where we'll be eating with Jonas and Colo and our families... un dia de lujo!

... Edit: Damn it!

La Mitica Siesta :lol: ... Jose went downtown on his lady too  :coolsmiley:

Without me  :weep:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8260827/Sunderland-v-Newcastle-Alan-Pardew-inists-Sunderland-are-favourite-after-losing-Andy-Carroll-to-injury.html?

“The most important players are the ones that are doing well for us right now. That’s been my focus. We’ve obviously secured Steven Taylor, Joey’s got 18 months to go and we want to look at him and we want to look at Jose [Enrique].”  :clap2:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8260827/Sunderland-v-Newcastle-Alan-Pardew-inists-Sunderland-are-favourite-after-losing-Andy-Carroll-to-injury.html?

“The most important players are the ones that are doing well for us right now. That’s been my focus. We’ve obviously secured Steven Taylor, Joey’s got 18 months to go and we want to look at him and we want to look at Jose [Enrique].”  :clap2:

Yup securing our key players on long term contracts is as important as getting transfers in.