Racism in football

DJ_NUFC

Guest neesy111

So if Clattenburg is found to have done nothing wrong will the players who made false allegations be banned for a match or something?

Should be, Chelsea FC should be heavily punished as well.

So if Clattenburg is found to have done nothing wrong will the players who made false allegations be banned for a match or something?

Should be, Chelsea FC should be heavily punished as well.

they wont be though will they. its some kind of twisted sentiment towards not discouraging people to report racism in the future.

Absolutely bored shitless of all this racism talk. The cynic in me says this is Chelsea making a mountain out of a molehill as Clattenburg made some costly decisions against them.

Really can't believe a ref would be as stupid to call someone a "Spanish twat."

Guest jonlane86

Absolutely bored shitless of all this racism talk. The cynic in me says this is Chelsea making a mountain out of a molehill as Clattenburg made some costly decisions against them.

Really can't believe a ref would be as stupid to call someone a "Spanish t***."

My issue is even if he did say that he'd have been called ten times worse throughout the 90 minutes, but the refs never make a complaint about the players using "inappropriate language".

Why does Clattenberg have to miss out this weekend? Did Terry miss out? Did Suarez miss out? Innocent until proven guilty I thought.

It's hard to believe that a ref would be that stupid but you never know.

Its going to be intersting to see what was actually said.

Are footballers really that precious they cant be sweared at but feel they are entitled to shout at the ref for 90s minutes???

Strikes me as being pettt as fuck.

Man up cunts.

Guest pintofscottsellers

May well have already been mentioned, but did anything ever get made of what Bellamy quite clearly said to Tim Krul at Anfield last year?

Tim Krul doesn't seem to be the type of bloke who would take a little get like Bellamy serious, I'm sure if he wanted to he could have made a complaint, but I reckon he would just laugh something like that off.

If he is found to be innocent it will hopefully lead to the revenge of the refs in which they send everyone off who swears when talking to them. Knowing how thick footballers are it will take a few weeks for the  lesson to sink in resulting in lots of dismissals until we reach the point where there are just the two every week, or 4 weeks allowing for their 3 match bans.

If he is found to be innocent it will hopefully lead to the revenge of the refs in which they send everyone off who swears when talking to them. Knowing how thick footballers are it will take a few weeks for the  lesson to sink in resulting in lots of dismissals until we reach the point where there are just the two every week, or 4 weeks allowing for their 3 match bans.

:idiot2:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Pesonally think they alleged threat from a Chelsea player to break Clattenburgs legs is much worse than what Chelsea are accusing Clattenburg of doing.

They're a pathetic excuse of a football club, Chelsea, pure scum. I remember they got refs in shit before lost that Norway ref who done their UCL semi against Barca his job after he made 2 or 3 controversial decision against them. Also got huge amount of death threats from Chelsea fans that ref, wouldn't surprise me much at all if Clattenburg has one or two of them coming his way. There was one more ref who lost his job because of them a larger number of years back too but can't remember who it was or what team they were playing.

Anders Frisk, Chelsea v Barcelona

That's the one. He had death threat directed towards not just him but his family too. Chelsea are right up there with the mackems when it comes to being scum.

That's the one. He had death threat directed towards not just him but his family too. Chelsea are right up there with the mackems when it comes to being scum.

That aftermath of that game also involved Chelsea making false allegations about the referee which were later proven to be untrue.

That aftermath of that game also involved Chelsea making false allegations about the referee which were later proven to be untrue.

There you have it. Classic example of really bad, sore losers. Pathetic.

Be something innocent like 'Juan since you're here, I'm dating a lady from Madrid and was wondering, since you get loads of women; you. Spanish Twat?'

:lol: This gave me a chuckle. Never pictured Clattenburg the eloquent type.

how do you prove someone didnt say something?

cant really can you?

Perhaps but it's Chelsea making the claim he said something so the burden of proof should be with them and they should have evidence he did say something otherwise it's most likely Chelsea are just being their usual pathetic selves, which they are.

I'll be shocked if this is true tbh. Even if Clattenburg is a racist, I refuse to believe he would be foolish enough to make racial remarks to players during a game, not only because of the implications on his career, but because of recent events. The game was one of, if not the most watched football match in the world on Sunday too, if he did say anything it'd be caught on camera surely? Similar to when John Terry was accused.